Harrison Bailey?

I mean Pruitt isn’t going to be coaching anywhere. So it’s not like Bailey can follow him to a destination.
Don't count the chickens before they hatch. We've heard one side of this story so far. Who knows if it is as severe for Pruitt as the University made it seem. Remember, the University is trying to avoid a buyout, so they need Pruitt to seem like he messed up bad. It wouldn't surprise me if Pruitt comes out of this with a settlement that gets paid no matter if he takes another job or not and then ends up being the DC for Saban, Jimbo Fisher, or a similar type program making a million a year.

That was made well before Pruitt was fired when VOL Twitter was calling for Pruitt to be fired. The details of the investigation had not come out yet. Bailey's dad has not said anything similar (not publicly at least) since Pruitt was fired.

Reactions: Border Vol
Don't count the chickens before they hatch. We've heard one side of this story so far. Who knows if it is as severe for Pruitt as the University made it seem. Remember, the University is trying to avoid a buyout, so they need Pruitt to seem like he messed up bad. It wouldn't surprise me if Pruitt comes out of this with a settlement that gets paid no matter if he takes another job or not and then ends up being the DC for Saban, Jimbo Fisher, or a similar type program making a million a year.
Its very unlikely Pruitt gets anything out this other than a show cause. I’m sure we’re fairly incompetent at the highest level but pruitt’s contract is pretty iron clad if he fails to monitor. Nine football staff committing infractions is textbook failure to monitor.

Salter is better anyway!
I am not sure that is true. His team was crushed in the State finals and he had a really bad game. It could have been he is surrounded by players who are not as talented as him and he had no support. I have never seen him play an entire game, so I don’t have a lot of information about his #kills under pressure. On the other hand, I have seen several game where HB played under extreme pressure and played very well. I also realize that HB was surrounded by outstanding players. I just think one can not dismiss him without seeing he play after a complete Spring practice. My hope is both are really good QBs and we have the opportunity to see both on the field this Fall.

Last edited:
Bailey took some hits and absorbed them pretty good.
Salter is a slim feller still.

Running QB become more of a risk. We have two with Salter and Hooker.

Excited about Spring Football ❤

Reactions: Border Vol
Its very unlikely Pruitt gets anything out this other than a show cause. I’m sure we’re fairly incompetent at the highest level but pruitt’s contract is pretty iron clad if he fails to monitor. Nine football staff committing infractions is textbook failure to monitor.
We shall see.
A threat of a lawsuit is all that it would take.
All kind of bad things would be brought out into the light.
ExHCJP knows where the bodies are buried.

Bailey took some hits and absorbed them pretty good.
Salter is a slim feller still.

Running QB become more of a risk. We have two with Salter and Hooker.

Excited about Spring Football ❤
With both of those qb's at UT we might be better off hiring Jamey Chadwell so they can run that exciting triple option spread offense he has...Recruit some speed on the corners and we could shock some people.

VN Store

Back