Harrison Bailey?

Everyone’s been quiet about HB. I know he’ll probably transfer but what are the chances he stays?
I honestly don’t see him going anywhere. More than likely he starts for us next year. Even if he does transfer, I think Salter with a year under his belt in the SEC will be better than Bailey.

I honestly don’t see him going anywhere. More than likely he starts for us next year. Even if he does transfer, I think Salter with a year under his belt in the SEC will be better than Bailey.
I think no one knows anything about how 18-19 year old young adults will develop and be better. We just hope they do.

I have a feeling Hooker is going to be the starter. With a bad O-line his speed and power running with a strong arm is going to be a huge factor. He is athleticism makes him a big weapon. Plus being 6’4” and nearly 230lbs...he’s a big powerful dude. Growing up in Bristol I have a lot of VaTech friends that are pissed he left. Really pissed that Fuente played musical chairs with their QBs and ran him off.

While Bailey seemed to be more accurate with the football and make better decisions than the others he was also slower and lacked in arm strength.

Reactions: davethevol
Whoever decides to hit the portal is running out of time, UT starts classes tomorrow. They still probably have a few days of flexibility but the time frame is tight.

VN Store

Back