Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor I was sent:

These big violations were hotel rooms and meals for recruits for like a 4-5 month stretch - to'o to'o Wright and a few others are transferring, we are getting auburns dline coach once Steele has the clear to hire, no word on Gray or crouch for investigation apparently that was the initial rumor/thought bubble forming and Tee Martin is interviewing with Sark at Texas.

Look he isn’t trusted and when that’s the case those making the hire can’t pull the trigger.

now I fully understand people can change and I do think Lane has changed to some degree BUT if he leaves Ole Miss after one year that proves he’s the same ole untrustworthy dishonorable guy he was when he did that here

Leaving a job for a clearly better job and more pay is not dishonorable imo. The only bad thing that was done is our AD allowed it to happen year one without us getting a massive payout. That would have likely scared USC away, if it hadn’t then we’d have had a lot of $$ to throw at a candidate.

I don’t really fault coaches, juniors, or people for doing what is in their financial best interest

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Leaving a job for a clearly better job and more pay is not dishonorable imo. The only bad thing that was done is our AD allowed it to happen year one without us getting a massive payout. That would have likely scared USC away, if it hadn’t then we’d have had a lot of $$ to throw at a candidate.

I don’t really fault coaches, juniors, or people for doing what is in their financial best interest

It’s dishonorable after 1 year imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back