Neverending MBRO memory thread

Nurse came and just watched while I did it. Spent more time talking than actually doing it. It takes about 10 minutes, 5 to get everything ready, and 5 for the medicine to stay before she can clean up.

Had a dream about flying. Big plane wasn't too bad, but I had a Dr friend on board we saw. She was helping me, but we had to swap planes halfway. The next plane was like a tiny airfield, big plane couldn't even get to runway, so he landed on the highway. The next plane was like a small war plane, thankfully I woke up before we got on🤣

Reactions: VolNExile
Had a dream about flying. Big plane wasn't too bad, but I had a Dr friend on board we saw. She was helping me, but we had to swap planes halfway. The next plane was like a tiny airfield, big plane couldn't even get to runway, so he landed on the highway. The next plane was like a small war plane, thankfully I woke up before we got on🤣
Good thing.
That small war plane was full of hungry dam pi$$ed off bears that feed on midget hillbillies.

Home. Passed on the ice cream, just because I really hit the abs today, but no bike. I'll reward myself for the cardio tomorrow.

*gonna eat a fudgesicle though!

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back