Windy's football discussion thread.

I couldn’t get through the first page of the reason Fulmer is retiring thread. So much BS said as insider info.
You wanna know how bad the ff is? I've had a few call me out for my post about us going to win it all, and Pruitt will go down as the greatest coach in history😂. Most knew it was a joke, a few have busted my chops wanting me to admit I was wrong😂

Obviously, I don’t know what’s going to happen. But if Kevin Steele ends up with the HC job with a 9-37 record, no one should ever give a crap about UT football ever again.

I would rather have a nobody that is an unknown quantity than a guy that is 9-37.

Obviously, I don’t know what’s going to happen. But if Kevin Steele ends up with the HC job with a 9-37 record, no one should ever give a crap about UT football ever again.

I would rather have a nobody that is an unknown quantity than a guy that is 9-37.

We are Tennessee. Good chance we will do worse than Steele.

So basically you wouldn't oppose me taking the job? I think all of us here could probably right the ship anyway, every zoner on staff!

Funny my wife lost her job today too. Lol. This is her last week. She’s training her replacement starting tomorrow

You wanna know how bad the ff is? I've had a few call me out for my post about us going to win it all, and Pruitt will go down as the greatest coach in history😂. Most knew it was a joke, a few have busted my chops wanting me to admit I was wrong😂
If it wasn’t blue font you owe a visit to the crow eaters thread.

I'm just hoping in some way, that this mess, cause it apparently involved mimms, bites uga somehow.
Would be nice, but don’t have much faith in it. The slow leaks have been coming since the end of the TA&M game. Georgia has had plenty of time to put their house in order. This was all about Pruitt and getting him out, IMO. I’m still surprised they did it, I thought he would be back.

Would be nice, but don’t have much faith in it. The slow leaks have been coming since the end of the TA&M game. Georgia has had plenty of time to put their house in order. This was all about Pruitt and getting him out, IMO. I’m still surprised they did it, I thought he would be back.
Me too, I'm in shock.

VN Store

Back