Multiple Level 1 Violations Discovered

I mean....can we not just pull what other schools have done lately and flip off the NCAA?
Several reasons we can’t or wont
1) you have to be a big money maker on a national level—we aren’t
2) you have to be in the CFP hunt every year—we aren’t
3) you have to be smart and actually good at politicking—we aren’t
4) you have to have ballsy leaders—we don’t

I believed our roster is still solid. But that’s if we don’t lose too many players, which may happen. Realistically if we don’t get hammered too bad from these violations, we should be able to be competitive in 2-3 seasons still.
Riigghhhtttt

Ok so here is a big question. We thought Dooley left the program in bad shape. Butch walks in and ups the ante. Now Pruitt and fat ass Fulmer has left the program in complete shambles.

So how long does the next HC get? I realize many fans on here just automatically assume that if anHV doesn’t get it done in 3 years he is gone. Is that still the case? Is our situation right now exactly the same as many other programs?
Shambles? Many on here act like today is a great day.🤦‍♂️
Today sucks, I don’t care how you spin it!
GBO!!

Reactions: guesscrazy
Per Low and Slaybaugh/ESPN

Phil absolutely destroyed the program with his meddling and hire of Pruitt. Gonna be a long road back unless we can put it all on Pruitt.

Have them call both his bosses who praised him during the presser today. A little truth could help both of them. It is online, go view it for yourself.

Is anyone watching Paul Finebaum? The callers are absolutely breaking out the marshmallows for the roast.

Guys this isn’t going to get a death penalty. 1) death penalty never happens anymore especially at a major program 2)Tennessee discovered and self reported these violations as soon as they discovered them, ncaa was looped in at earliest stages. They weren’t turned in by another program.

Those same ones will be calling for our next coach's firing when we lose this fall.
I’m not upset that Pruitt specifically was fired, he was a joke. Im upset that we can’t seem to get anything right, on a consistent basis, when it comes to football.
Hell, we act like we’re Arkansas!
And honestly, they’re probably in a better place than we are and will be for the foreseeable future.
GBO!!

Reactions: VolTookie

VN Store

Back