Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Basilio, a lot of those in the recruiting office were former bammers. Make no mistake, cheating is happening at Bama, they just don't self report like others. They have a well oiled machine that knows how to keep things under wraps.
There compliance staff probably doesn't have to be strong armed. They have a culture of falling in line.

EsB-No_XEAgtb-X

Last I'll say on this...

What exactly does he owe you, that he should answer your question with any answer, other than what he chooses? And since when does he owe you or anyone on here 100% transparency?

This ain't a deposition and you ain't an attorney so, as far as I'm concerned, he couldn've told you he was Peyton Manning himself and just sit back and laugh at you wet yourself over this obsession of yours.

You're the same type person who ran off every other kind of insider that decided to come on here and share just table scraps worth of information. Just sit back and take it for what it's worth, instead of whining like a petulant, self-entitled child that is owed the truth, just because you asked for it.

I have a 7 year old that whines less than you...and more honest too, Mr. Ban Bet. Now, go sit in a corner.
AMEN..

Quoted because I couldn't "like" it more than once....

If Pruitt beat Florida and won 8-9 games this year we would hear nothing about these violations here either. It happens everywhere, this was a power move to get the program right while taking a hit to do it.
No we wouldn’t.... we lost pearl over a barbecue a year after almost making a final four.

Reactions: mrmax86 and SoilVol
If Pruitt beat Florida and won 8-9 games this year we would hear nothing about these violations here either. It happens everywhere, this was a power move to get the program right while taking a hit to do it.
It wouldn’t have mattered if he went undefeated. This was coming and always coming.

They preached integrity and doing it the right way in that press conference. They aren’t hiring Kiffin or Freeze.

Maybe they throw the checkbook at Campbell?

I just want someone who won’t be afraid to face UGA, UF, Bama. Campbell hasn’t been afraid of OU and Texas at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back