Pruitt Fired for Cause. No buyout. Fulmer retiring.

...In all seriousness, does anyone have any faith that TN can hire a competent AD whom in turn can hire a competent head coach?...

Tennessee has the resources to hire a quality AD. If those making the hire set aside their emotions and go about the search in a professional and detailed fashion, there is no reason a quality candidate can't be found.

My hope is that they seek legitimate outside counsel and thoroughly vet the candidates before making a choice.

I will be man enough to step up and say I predicted wrong and will eat my crow. Either the University duped him into thinking he was not going to be fired sending him on these trips to keep existing players or he was doing it as a favor to the next coach knowing he was fired. Hard to believe the latter.

Looks like they both might be gone with cause, yikes!

Attachments

• 09822F45-879B-43D1-8BF3-8293D78D65B2.png
    09822F45-879B-43D1-8BF3-8293D78D65B2.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 300
Tennessee has the resources to hire a quality AD. If those making the hire set aside their emotions and go about the search in a professional and detailed fashion, there is no reason a quality candidate can't be found.

My hope is that they seek legitimate outside counsel and thoroughly vet the candidates before making a choice.

The fact that the admin was willing to set off the equivalent of a nuclear bomb in the football program, means that they are either more insane than we imagined, the violations are substantially worse than we imagined, or someone at the top finally wised up to the loss of revenue that will occur if the program continues downwards.

I hope for option 3, but I fear it's a combination of 1 and 2.

Jeremy will bring in some top lawyers and sue the university for big money--he wants all those buyout millions!

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back