Official Coaching Search Thread

Volnbeers

I personally think that the administration has learned their lesson and know who they are going to get....but just in case.

Go nuts.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
If who they are going after hasn’t already been got...it will be another colossal embarrassment.

Hugh and Fisher come to mind as 2 that we could get who haven’t been got that wouldn’t be a colossal embarrassment.

In the end, my money is on us going with Steele as our HC of the future. Just makes a whole lot of sense when you start piecing it all together.

Gonna say it . Freeze to the Hill! Out of all the bad hires we have had I can handle a GOOD coach with a little baggage. After reading a lot of these reports of what he had done and knowing how the media likes to dash a little BS to it give the man another chance. We’re already at rock bottom only up from here.

Hugh and Fisher come to mind as 2 that we could get who haven’t been got that wouldn’t be a colossal embarrassment.

In the end, my money is on us going with Steele as our HC of the future. Just makes a whole lot of sense when you start piecing it all together.

I can see Steele as interim HC or as the prearranged DC. If it’s DC, I think the signs would point to Freeze or Gus (and I sure hope it is Freeze between those two).

Jeff Fisher would be a colossal embarrassment. Just stop it.

Jeff Fisher would be a colossal embarrassment. Just stop it.
Herm has been a great fit for AZ State- maybe Fisher could do the same here. Remember Pete Carroll excited absolutely no one when he was hired at SC. I like Fisher as a motivator and if he keeps pieces together I could see him working out.

I would LOVE Jeff Fisher to be hired here... The people that talk bad about him have no idea how to contextuualize what he's gone through fighting the process of moving TWO NFL teams, a crazy GM destroying the salary cap in the mid '00s, and an owner drafting a mentally retarded QB from Texas...

Dude is a great football mind...

VN Store

Back