Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
“QB Play was awful”
*brings in a top transfer QB with Hendon Hooker and gets rid of the cancerous Jarrett Guarantano*

“OL was a dissappointment”
*fired the OLine coach*

“DL was terrible”
*likely about to bring in one of the nations top DL coaches*

“We can’t pass rush”
*replaces Deandre Johnson and Kivon Bennett with Dylan Brooks and Big Kat Bryant

“Linebackers can’t cover”
*brings in Kevin Steele*

So far Pruitt has addressed multiple needs. Lot of work for a “fired” head coach

If he makes a good OL coaching hire, brings in Gilbert and brings in a solid nickel DB to help the slant pass what complaints will we have left
Now replace Cheney. Classic pro style offense only works if you have elite talent

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Man this team is fun but they're not gonna really wow you much. Teams close it up on the board then 2 minutes later theyre up 12. Keep improving and get ready for March

Reactions: VOLSONLY
“QB Play was awful”
*brings in a top transfer QB with Hendon Hooker and gets rid of the cancerous Jarrett Guarantano*

*fired the OLine coach*

“DL was terrible”

“We can’t pass rush”
*replaces Deandre Johnson and Kivon Bennett with Dylan Brooks and Big Kat Bryant

*brings in Kevin Steele*

So far Pruitt has addressed multiple needs. Lot of work for a “fired” head coach

If he makes a good OL coaching hire, brings in Gilbert and brings in a solid nickel DB to help the slant pass what complaints will we have left
Throw that logic out of here

“QB Play was awful”

*fired the OLine coach*

“DL was terrible”

“We can’t pass rush”

*brings in Kevin Steele*

Its a good pickup, but both Bennett and Johnson had more sacks than Bryant last season. Hooker lost his starting job to Burmeister at Va Tech so he transferred. Steele and Garner would certainly be upgrades, but we have done nothing to fix the offense with Chaney still here. The list of OL coaching candidates is not the least bit exciting.

No doubt... I’m gonna blame the entire thing on covid, clear my mind and hope to hell for the best!
I understand that line of thinking to a certain extent, but we kept JG in when there was 2 other qb’s not named Bailey whose been in the system for a couple years. Also every team in the country had to deal with Covid. If we wanna run with the big boys we gotta stop making excuses for malpractice!!

Reactions: GoBears
I understand that line of thinking to a certain extent, but we kept JG in when there was 2 other qb’s not named Bailey whose been in the system for a couple years. Also every team in the country had to deal with Covid. If we wanna run with the big boys we gotta stop making excuses for malpractice!!
I don’t really care if it makes sense.... Just helps me cope lol, I’m moving on!

Reactions: Headvol
I've heard several people say the staff thinks Salter was the future not HB
He will be very good, but there is no was he is ready to play next year. He has all the tools, but he isn't ready throwing yet and he is still really small. He would get killed behind our OL next season.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Man this team is fun but they're not gonna really wow you much. Teams close it up on the board then 2 minutes later theyre up 12. Keep improving and get ready for March

Gotta quit giving up the baseline though. They’re gonna make a deep run in March.

congrats to coach Barnes on passing two legends on the all time wins list.

Helps me... it’s sport my man, time for all us to lighten up and see what happens

Watching the same movie and hoping for a different ending is getting old.

We all know what kind of coach Pruitt is.

Another year isn’t going to change anything.

Tony B just opened his post game basketball show with him doubling down again basically saying he still thinks he is gone. Will elaborate more on it at the end of the show after he has talked basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back