Status
Not open for further replies.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

But I really want a mini-cow.

And a mini-horse.

And a teacup pig.

And a mini-ass.

And a pygmy goat.
Saw I mini jack FS on a horse page I follow on FB I started to screenshot and post for ya! Lol
Was a cute little thing.

This may sound confusing at first but bear with me

So in the early 2000’s Alabama was like what we are today, Nick Saban left LSU to go to the NFL then once he didnt workout, Bama hired him. Well what if the same thing happens with us and Urban Meyer? What if we go something like 7-5 this year, something just enough to keep pruitt another season, and then he gets fired in 2022. While at the same time Urban Meyer doesnt succeed in the NFL, and at the end of the 2022 season gets fired from the Jags and it just so happens our job is still open so we hire Meyer, then BOOM we become the next Alabama
Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other and see which one gets full faster. And UT LOVES to sh*t!

Reactions: james_govols
Lol. Never said I was an insider. I’ve stated my source before. Please tell me one time where what I have said has not come to fruition or happened? And look at my post history before it became public knowledge. I have been saying for weeks that Too Too was leaving. Then boom, today they fly out to see him because he doesn’t want to come back. Let me know when you actually bring some good information to the board.
Did someone just now tell the staff he was leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back