Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one thing's for sure, if InVOL stole my identity, he needs to be assuming my stay-at-home to-do list, which is growing by the day. I heard there's a plane en route to CA?
It all started because these jackwads can't a tell the difference between an "I" and "L". They thought our AVIs were too similar, being both purple. So they were pestering me to change my AVI. Never once suggested that you change yours. I took great offense to that. So I changed my AVI as they requested.

Pruitt is fired sometime this weekend, Pruitt is hired at alabama as DC....Henry T leaves UT for Bama the next day . Pruitt is in Cali today recruiting his next MLB at Bama.....UT hires Steele as HC.......the Tennessee way. Always expect the worst.
So Pruitt is recruiting for AL, Ainsley is recruiting for Oregon, and Steele is recruiting for Tennessee?

Hubbs also said this was planned before the investigation
Either this whole thing really is up in the air and this admin is complete and total clusterfudge or is been decided he's back. You don't put a guy in that situation, on a plane to see your one star player otherwise.

I'm not even going to venture a guess what this admin is thinking at this point.

What type of QB is suited for that?

Bama ran it to perfection with Mac Jones.
We ran RPO's similar to Alabama. Mac Jones is a better runner than HB and when you have the weapons he has it makes it a lot easier. There is not one position that you can sleep on with them. That makes is very difficult for a defense.

Either this whole thing really is up in the air and this admin is complete and total clusterfudge or is been decided he's back. You don't put a guy in that situation, on a plane to see your one star player otherwise.

I'm not even going to venture a guess what this admin is thinking at this point.
Im leaning toward the bold.

Tennessee football has a deep rooted culture problem. It has remained through multiple coaches, ADs, presidents, and chancellors.

Things will not change until an incredible leader arrives on the scene and starts creating a healthy culture. That leader can be at any of the above levels, it just takes one person to start changing things.

Until that person shows up, this will remain our plight.
Absolutely agree.

Reactions: C-town Vol
Pruitt is fired sometime this weekend, Pruitt is hired at alabama as DC....Henry T leaves UT for Bama the next day . Pruitt is in Cali today recruiting his next MLB at Bama.....UT hires Steele as HC.......the Tennessee way. Always expect the worst.
Hopefully we will throw slants next year when we play bama then

Reactions: turdherder11
We ran RPO's similar to Alabama. Mac Jones is a better runner than HB and when you have the weapons he has it makes it a lot easier. There is not one position that you can sleep on with them. That makes is very difficult for a defense.

Run pass option when they ran it was run with Najee (handoff or fake handoff) or pass. QB doesn’t have to be able to run

Reactions: RiotVol
For real, if Pruitt is able to get both Steele AND Garner, that will buy some patience from me.

I still ain't gonna be happy until we win some ball games.
That’s the problem, we’d win some games, keep Pruitt at least another year and like every year half them coaches that helped get them wins will be gone for one reason or another.

For real, if Pruitt is able to get both Steele AND Garner, that will buy some patience from me.

I still ain't gonna be happy until we win some ball games.
Garner is one thing. I don't know why Steele would help. We are still going to run Pruitt's defense, which the players clearly cannot properly execute.

Meanwhile there is no reason to believe we average over 20 points a game next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back