Coronavirus (No politics)

Yep. You know it’s funny, people have mocked here immunity. Like it’s a joke or it won’t work. Yet now it seems Fauci and the CDC are talking about how that’s the goal with the vaccine.
You're right. They made fun of that as a concept in March/April, but everybody knows this madness won't end until that is achieved. With a virus this transmissible, that was always going to be the only solution.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Yep. You know it’s funny, people have mocked here immunity. Like it’s a joke or it won’t work. Yet now it seems Fauci and the CDC are talking about how that’s the goal with the vaccine.

Of course, it's the goal. It was always the goal but not to kill a million people while doing it.

If they worked then how can the community achieve herd immunity?
You are defining "masks work" to mean "if you wear one, then there is a 0% chance you'll get the virus." Mask wearing is never going to prevent everyone from transmitting or getting the virus.

Masks have been advocated because they reduce but not eliminate the odds of transmission, and let's be real, we know not everybody is going to wear them.

If masks do absolutely nothing, then why do doctors wear them?

Because they have been brainwashed into thinking a mask keeps them protected?? There is nothing normal nor natural about wearing a mask.
I think the mask wearing was to try to control the spread so hospitals don't get over run. Masks won't keep you from getting it if it's in the air but cuts down on spreading water vopor in the air.

So when is a good time for folks to stop wearing masks? 3 years from now are we still going to have folks sporting a mask? It’s got to stop sooner or later. Might as well be now.
I work in healthcare and a meeting I sit in not too long was they are expecting us to have some semblance of normal by Late spring and back to normal by late summer.

I work in healthcare and a meeting I sit in not too long was they are expecting us to have some semblance of normal by Late spring and back to normal by late summer.
I read something today were the WHO said heard immunity won’t happen in 2021.... I ain’t going to get in the weeds about this mess because we’re in the RF but everywhere I’ve been in public. Almost everyone is wearing a mask yet “cases” keep going higher.

The whole point has been to get a vaccine to get us to herd immunity. It's always been the plan. The other plan was herd immunity achieved on its own and who knows how many dead.

Reactions: ndubvols
I read something today were the WHO said heard immunity won’t happen in 2021.... I ain’t going to get in the weeds about this mess because we’re in the RF but everywhere I’ve been in public. Almost everyone is wearing a mask yet “cases” keep going higher.
They are talking about world wide. So probably right. Very poor countries won't have the doses to vaccinate for quite some time.

Lol. Big shot, you are. Could be someone who has a weal immune system who would like to go shopping or eat out. Enjoy your bubble.
Well that is my situation. In addition to other serious ailments. I was told I might survive the flu, but probably not covid.
Moderna`s CEO said today that covid is likely here to stay so I'll be wearing a mask until the end.

Reactions: VolGee4

VN Store

Back