EJ Anosike to return to Vols for 2021-2022 season

This is good news, but regardless, Corey Walker's development will be absolutely vital to next season's squad imo

Judging by this season's team picture, CW is around same height as Anosike 6'4"/6'5" range. Regardless of his development, I think either Olivier is going to have to get much much better, or we definitely need to add some size with length on next season's roster.

An athletic 6'9"-6'10" transfer would be ideal. He doesn't even have to be extremely polished offensively. Just a player that moves well and can protect the rim. To be completely honest, I actually think we need one this season. Olivier is soft, Plavsic is goofy, and Anosike plays hard and is tough, but so far he's been pretty easy to rebound over IMO...

Last edited:
Reactions: walkenvol
I hope he does come back, but they're paying alot of money to professional basketball overseas these days.
Not to mention, the window to make money closes a little more. I don't think he can afford it unless he is working on some advance degree that holds similar earning power.

Reactions: keenobserver
Not to mention, the window to make money closes a little more. I don't think he can afford it unless he is working on some advance degree that holds similar earning power.
There’s a very good chance Fulky could make nearly the same thing in the states starting tomorrow as he would going overseas and playing basketball.

VN Store

Back