support your coach...support your team

posivol

so much negativity that is mostly unnessacary and makes our fan base look weak.
we have a new first time coach learning on the job.it is who we hired regardless
of your feelings about his job performance.he got the job,you DIDNT.
we cant run coaches off after 3 years.no one will ever want to come here.
his recruiting has been fairly good for a new coach in by far the toughest league in the nation.
is he the right guy for the future,probably not unless he upgrades his staff.
to be fair he won 8 games in a row w/o having a sec caliber q.b..that in itself is an accomplishment
as bad as this year was,he had very little to work with and no training camp to assemble his team.
we have 3 four star q.b. now in house and several missing pieces on the defensive side of the ball.
the upcoming year will tell us what we have and weather pruitt survives or move on to someone else.
if we move on i feel the pieces will be more in place than at any other time we have made a coaching change.
stay positive my friends potential recruits need to know we support our team and players regardless of the coach.
i have a good feeling about next year and hope for 8 wins and much improvement.lets see what happens.
if not i can assure you a change will be made...stay positive my friends,our players that chose to be a vfl deserve that much.
sorry about my spelling,im tone deaf and its chore just to post.

we have a new first time coach learning on the job.it is who we hired regardless
his recruiting has been fairly good for a new coach in by far the toughest league in the nation.
to be fair he won 8 games in a row w/o having a sec caliber q.b..that in itself is an accomplishment
as bad as this year was,he had very little to work with and no training camp to assemble his team.
we have 3 four star q.b. now in house and several missing pieces on the defensive side of the ball.
the upcoming year will tell us what we have and weather pruitt survives or move on to someone else.
if we move on i feel the pieces will be more in place than at any other time we have made a coaching change.
stay positive my friends potential recruits need to know we support our team and players regardless of the coach.
i have a good feeling about next year and hope for 8 wins and much improvement.lets see what happens.
if not i can assure you a change will be made...stay positive my friends,our players that chose to be a vfl deserve that much.
Stay off Volnation Fulmer!

200.gif

so much negativity that is mostly unnessacary and makes our fan base look weak. Losing to Arkansas/first year coach makes us look weak
the first step is admitting the problem
I supported him until he crapped the bed
Youd be surprised who would come if they would make a decent offer
his recruiting isnt the issue, its development, game planning, and adjustments, oh and his idea of an offense
I think he's proven he is overwhelmed
He beat the teams he was supposed to beat
He had the same oppotunities/restrictions as virtually everyone, sans the Knox Health Dept issue
Still gotta develop them. can he and Wee Willy Weinke do that? Jury's still out
Only if we have to.
first thing I aqree with
is this your first time on VN?
There's always next year.
I will cheer for them, but dont expect me to like it if they keep losing

VN Store

Back