Pruitt’s biggest win

His top 3 IMO

1) Auburn 18
2) Kentucky 18
3) Kentucky 19

I agree with you and probably would throw in Indiana too............but seriously, how sad is it that Kentucky is considered a big win. Growing up in the 80's and 90's these were already penciled in as wins. My how the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: Vol423 and sjt18
Pruitt has only beaten 1 team that finished the season ranked.

Not even close
Kentucky in 2018. 10-3 - 5-3 (finished the season 12th)

Auburn finished 8-5, 3-5 in the SEC that year

Auburn finished 3-5 in the SEC that season, huge win

If you factor how we looked going into that game and the fact that Auburn was ranked in the top 15, I think (sadly) it is Pruitt’s biggest win. It seemed like people were more surprised by that win compared to the 2018 KY win too. I never said the Auburn game was overly impressive just simply that it’s his best win.

I agree with you and probably would throw in Indiana too............but seriously, how sad is it that Kentucky is considered a big win. Growing up in the 80's and 90's these were already penciled in as wins. My how the mighty have fallen.

No one said Kentucky is a big win. It's just that it was one of the biggest for CJP.

You can show my the biggest fish you caught and it be true, but it still may not be a big fish.

The truth is he doesn't have any HUGE wins. Auburn was a nice win. The bowl game seems kinda big after Indiana played as well this year as they have.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back