Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze had a good frontline talent at some key positions at Ole Miss, but his teams weren't quite deep enough. Hence the upset wins combined with upset losses.
They weren’t any worse than Tennessee in terms of depth..... they still have 3 wrs.... a TE..... 2 DL.... a RB and 3 DBs that are in the NFL and that is not including 2 of their better players Kelly and Nkimendiche who are not in the league..... they were weaker at LB although those guys did ok.

giphy.gif

Hey I got compared to Bruin what do ya expect. HAHA! I'm not upset. Not worth it. lol

Well when he was at Georgia it was a complete circus. USC, GT, and Florida all beat them while scoring 30+ And then the next year we beat them while putting up 38.

What Happened at UGA in 2015? Part One... The Vacuum is Filled

here is a good article that basically covers how big of a dumbass Pruitt was/is.
I was very plugged in with several players/recruits/player’s parents at UGA during all of this. I know well what happened there with Pruitt and have shared here some of what I knew. This came straight from players who were playing there or being recruited by UGA. Pruitt was a total jerk and completely disrespectful to Richt. I think that Richt gave Pruitt too much ”grace”. I would’ve fired his a** immediately.

Because they will now kick the Titans butt every time they play.
You do realize who was on Urb's defensive staff for 3 years at OSU and worked to stop his offense everyday, right?

This doesn't even taken into consideration the likelihood of college coaches having massive success in the NFL is REALLY small....as in Pete Carroll with Chip Kelly having a bit of initial success being it.

Well when he was at Georgia it was a complete circus. USC, GT, and Florida all beat them while scoring 30+ And then the next year we beat them while putting up 38.

What Happened at UGA in 2015? Part One... The Vacuum is Filled

here is a good article that basically covers how big of a dumbass Pruitt was/is.
Wasn't there a story that when he was an elementary school gym teacher that he destroyed a soccer goal because the kids wanted to play soccer instead of football?

This has to be a sure thing hire, and Freeze is the only possibility for that, which they inexplicably refuse to explore. Now, it’s all back to taking another chance.

You have previously fired coaches who may be about to do it.... Marrone, Gus, Herman... the floor is probably consistent bowl games, with unknown ceiling

Coordinators are 100% out

Then you have unproven lower level coaches like Chadwell who have the low floor high ceiling. I think I’m firmly ready to roll the dice and possibly fail with Chadwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back