Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swain putting some perspective on Wanya this morning in a very respectful way.
Cliffs:
WM didn't embrace the "re-recruitment" process once arriving to UT.
Has all the potential but it starts with him. If he doesn't put the work in, it won't matter where he transfers to, it will be the same result unless he understands the work that's needed to reach the NFL.
Lazy entitled quitter..how many of these kind of highly rated guys have we been cursed with the last fifteen years?

Im in.👍🏽

I’d take Napier over Campbell and Herman. Napier develops his talent more than Herman, understands having a plan to run a program which includes appearances at booster events, and is a relentless recruiter. All of which Herman failed at Texas.
I like Campbell but he’s not as good a fit as Napier who knows all the SE. Napier also beat Campbell 31-14 this season. So if no Freeze I’d got hard for Kiffin or Napier. Make them say no

To me, going 3-7 and getting blown out 7 times hurts the optics a hell of a lot more than anything we could do.
It’s about writing a candidate off before he ever even puts on a whistle. Our fan base ignored SO MANY red flags with Pruitt both before he was hired and up until really this year. Hell some people like AP are still making excuses for the cat.

Whoever the next coach is, deserves that

It’s about writing a candidate off before he ever even puts on a whistle. Our fan base ignored SO MANY red flags with Pruitt both before he was hired and up until really this year. Hell some people like AP are still making excuses for the cat.

Whoever the next coach is, deserves that
Exactly, that’s what I’m saying. We ignored them with Pruitt because we were just glad it wasn’t Schiano. It’s time to make our voices heard and get someone who can actually get us where we should be.

Exactly, that’s what I’m saying. We ignored them with Pruitt because we were just glad it wasn’t Schiano. It’s time to make our voices heard and get someone who can actually get us where we should be.
There’s no way of knowing who can get us where we should be tho. Unless you hire someone like Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher.... that has literally won at the highest level. It’s all a complete crap shoot. A guy i used to work with used to say Being the head coach at Tennessee is like being the president of the US.... you are never fully prepared until you are actually in the chair. I whole heartedly believe that.

Even the best candidates they may not even be realistic for us could come here and be an absolute flop. Matt Campbell, Kiffin, Freeze, Lincoln Riley, whoever. It’s never a guarantee.

I’m just ready to get someone in here and see what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back