Pruitt to Texas as DC ??!!

Well he’s been such a great dc here can you blame them. Lol. Seriously I know he was successful in the role in prior stops. He just should have never tried his hand as a head coach. Just about everything that comes with being a head coach runs counter to his skill set. And I’ve said this multiple times and I’m sorry if it sounds harsh but he’s just not a highly intelligent guy. And that’s the most underrated necessity of being a great coach.
I can't agree more. The man clearly does not possess the intangibles you need to see in a head coach. We can't afford NOT to fire him. How much more damage will he do with another year at Tennessee? It could be massive.

Texas fired a coach who went 7-3 and all 3 losses were by 7 or less

Tennessee kept a coach who was 3-7 and and all 7 losses were by double digits

One of these things is not like the other
Fit is everything.
Sark is already liked way more than Herman, and is definitely proven himself to be at least as good offensively if not far superior.

So if Sark can even matchs Herman they still like him to boot.

But they're already starting to turn In-State recruiting there in Texas for 2022.

Pruitt was a hell of a DC.

But you can't be that and be the Head Coach.

No one doubted he was a good DC; however if all of this mess hasn’t “at least” somewhat tarnished his reputation.......well that’s very dumb.

His D’s at Tennessee have looked “terrible” without the National Championship “team” around him.

One would think he may have to come out of this and take some lesser gig for a bit......especially given the possible NCAA stuff.

Sure DC at Texas would be “lesser” than a HC.....but dang one of prob the top 2-3 DC gig’s in the nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
Fit is everything.
Sark is already liked way more than Herman, and is definitely proven himself to be at least as good offensively if not far superior.

But they're already starting to turn In-State recruiting there in Texas for 2022.

Texas loved Herman before he coached a game too.

Well he’s been such a great dc here can you blame them. Lol. Seriously I know he was successful in the role in prior stops. He just should have never tried his hand as a head coach. Just about everything that comes with being a head coach runs counter to his skill set. And I’ve said this multiple times and I’m sorry if it sounds harsh but he’s just not a highly intelligent guy. And that’s the most underrated necessity of being a great coach.
Yet he makes way more than you ever will lol

Fit is everything.

Bet the Ewers family doesn’t have room in their mailbox for the electric bill.

Reactions: LittleVol
Would be a good move for pruitt. Let's face it, he's most likely looking at a show cause if rumors are true. This would get him into another high paying, high profile job before the show cause could take effect.

VN Store

Back