Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the media says it enough, they think the fans will believe it and the admin will back off

No, because this admin, like the last 15 years make 6 figures to act like they know what they're doing. Phil and donde don't know the least bit about hiring a coach. They have freeze right there, but they're scared. Sh!t, God forbid we toe the line and hire someone who has actually won before. No coach worth anything doesn't have skeletons in their closet.

Chandler was not even close to making people miss like Stephens or even Gray. That’s why he lost his starting job to Gray. Gray in some ways may be the equal of Stephens. Chandler certainly isn’t. Why don’t you start a poll of who VN members think was better between Chandler and and Stephens.
Don't need an opinion poll.
The stats are facts. And how they got them whether to your liking or not isn't relevant.
Personally I like watching lbs getting trucked on a 5 yard gain but if you dodge em and get 5, its still 5.

Its like Pruitts HC record. You dont need an opinion the numbers spell it out.

If you think this program is better off without eric gray, Harrison bailey, henryT or plenty of others because they were on a team this year that went 3-7 you might want to stop calling other posters ridiculous.
But if Jeremy Pruitt or any other coach is the only reason they’re here then that’s partly why we were a 3-7 team

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Don't need an opinion poll.
The stats are facts. And how they got them whether to your liking or not isn't relevant.
Personally I like watching lbs getting trucked on a 5 yard gain but if you dodge em and get 5, its still 5.

Its like Pruitts HC record. You dont need an opinion the numbers spell it out.
F1226421-F8D0-4AD8-814F-65F156E46A7B.gif
1st team AA vs. 2nd team Rb? Lol!

Reactions: give_him 6
I know Wanya seems like a loss but he’s been average at best to this point. Not an immediate impact beast like I had hoped. He had a rough year imo

Hip surgery and contact tracings cost him a lot of prep time this season. Might’ve underwhelmed either way but may be a factor

Reactions: SCvol333
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back