OL Coach

Since there apparently isn't a hiring freeze, and it looks more like Pruitt is staying, we need to hire an OL coach. Herb Hand looks like one of the top ones out there. We need to make him tell us no.
Herb Hand and in the middle of an NCAA investigation. We get Herb Hand, Kevin Steele and Hendon Hooker! Only on Rocky Top!

There has to be a T-shirt in there somewhere: Steele Herb from a Hooker on Rocky Top!

Football Coaches - University at Buffalo

Check out the OL coach. Can't directly link his bio bc of his last name. But I could give a field full of them.

Buffalo ran for over 2,000 yards this season led by Jaret Patterson with over 1,000 yards. Gave up 1 sack in 157 pass attempts.
Scott “What The” ***hs? What stopped you? We’re down to North Dakota State guys.

Reactions: SmileyVol_c/o_10
Nobody wants to work in a Dumpster or dodge burning mattresses. Much less get rotten tomatoes thrown at them. They're not tough enough to stand the onslaught of perfection demanding fans. Let's get Coach Hiestand back on the hill.

Since there apparently isn't a hiring freeze, and it looks more like Pruitt is staying, we need to hire an OL coach. Herb Hand looks like one of the top ones out there. We need to make him tell us no.

I’d love to have Hand here

Reactions: de1conley
Pruitt is still improving as a HC. We’ve known all along that he’d have a learning curve. Hiring the best men for the job instead of his friends was a costly lesson to learn, but it appears he’s learned it. This is good.
I don’t know that I’d call it “improving.”
Maybe growing.
Baby steps...baby steps.
GBO!!

Yeah, I realized after I posted. But regardless, the guy drove from Indy to Knoxville to interview. If I heard correctly, Plowman wasn’t too thrilled about it.
GBO!!
Love to hear the detail when THEY deem us worthy of hearing them.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Pruitt is still improving as a HC. We’ve known all along that he’d have a learning curve. Hiring the best men for the job instead of his friends was a costly lesson to learn, but it appears he’s learned it. This is good.
So we bring on Steele who is another friend or good acquaintance of both Pruitt and Fulmer. SMH.

Football Coaches - University at Buffalo

Check out the OL coach. Can't directly link his bio bc of his last name. But I could give a field full of them.

Buffalo ran for over 2,000 yards this season led by Jaret Patterson with over 1,000 yards. Gave up 1 sack in 157 pass attempts.
After checking out the Buffalo coaching page, the first thing that stood out to me was the fact that they give each coach’s direct phone number!! LMAO, could you imagine if some of the yahoos in our fan base had access to the coaching staffs phone numbers? That’s too funny to think about!

After checking out the Buffalo coaching page, the first thing that stood out to me was the fact that they give each coach’s direct phone number!! LMAO, could you imagine if some of the yahoos in our fan base had access to the coaching staffs phone numbers? That’s too funny to think about!
“Rob Ianello? Yeah this is BeardedVol and I want you to know you ain’t **** and you never will be **** and we don’t want you and **** you with your mom’s ****! Have a nice day.”

“Rob Ianello? Yeah this is BeardedVol and I want you to know you ain’t **** and you never will be **** and we don’t want you and **** you with your mom’s ****! Have a nice day.”
“Oh, and Go Vols!”...click

Reactions: butchna
So we bring on Steele who is another friend or good acquaintance of both Pruitt and Fulmer. SMH.
Steele has been regarded as one of the best defensive coaches in the SEC for over a decade. You don't land on Bobby Bowden's staff at FSU, Nick Saban's staff at Bama twice, Dabo Swinney's staff at Clemson, Les Miles' staff at LSU, and Gus Malzahn's staff at Auburn unless you are a damn good coach.

Reactions: SmileyVol_c/o_10
Kyle Flood
Robbie Caldwell
Joe Rudolph
Jeff Quinn
Kyle Flood - About to be Sark's OC at Texas. Not getting him.
Robbie Caldwell - Already OL caoch at Clemson. Not getting him.
Joe Rudolph - Already OC at Wisconsin. Dream on.
Jeff Quinn - Already OL coach at Notre Dame. Not getting him.

I want to live in the fantasy land you live in if you think ANY of these guys are attainable by UT in the situation we are in, no matter who the head coach is.

VN Store

Back