Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he can turn it around. If he regresses any more he's going to Benjamin Button his way out of existence.
He was injured most of through and sit out some due to academics( if memory serves me correct)..... either way he only played three games.

I have a hard time with the Chadwell being the HC and UT having already hired both Steele and Gardner. Understand, I do not have a problem with it if it really happened that way but my question would be, does Chadwell even know these guys? Now, of course it is possible they have already talked with Chadwell and maybe he is ok with it, I just don't think any HC would want their staff picked for them. Wasn't that some of the problem when Auburn was hiring? Trying to get the HC to come with Steele and Gardner still on staff? I think if Gardner comes it would be Marrone as HC and they are in communication with him about this. Just throwing this out there and no I am not promoting Marrone.
You having a hard time with chadwell being the head coach here? Have no fear. You have NOTHING to worry about. Because they won't fire pruitt.

I'm surprised. There are quite a few posters here who I used to think we're fairly intelligent and grounded. Now I honestly think you're delusional and too dumb to see the truth that's right in front of you.

Reactions: rikberry31
I remember hearing about him feuding with coaches early last year, and then he was suspended the majority of this season.

But you're right, I shouldn't assume that Shamburger holds that against Pruitt personally. That is just a guess.
Not everybody is as soft as people on this board think. He's coming back cause Pruitt isn't leaving.

I'm surprised. There are quite a few posters here who I used to think we're fairly intelligent and grounded. Now I honestly think you're delusional and too dumb to see the truth that's right in front of you.
Delusional because they don't agree with you?

I think some of the delusion is more hope than reason.

Our admin has stolen just about everything else from us, so we have to cling to our hope.

Reactions: jpope9
Just a weak minded defense mechanism. Like Eeyore constantly saying today is going to be a terrible day.
Yeah, being honest with myself and not inventing scenarios to explain why pruitt isn't fired yet but will soon be fired, is clearly some type of deep seeded defense mechanism. You're very special and smart.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
Basilio just made a good point, why would Pruitt bring in Steele, when Steele was the runner up for the job in 17 when he's an embattled coach
They run completely different defenses and Steele doesn't like meddling. He told Gus to keep out of his defense. Doesn't add up that this was Pruitt's hire.

That’s cuz he’s told them Pruitt is gone...one can hope
or ansley is? either way, it's an interesting development. i've always liked Shamburger's potential. he's flashed so many times, especially during his 1st year.....just never could get it/keep it together and be consistent on/off the field..

we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back