Kentucky lost again

Agree. I’d tap the brakes a bit on thinking KY is ever an automatic win for us.
Heck, best I remember it was during the down years of Gillespie that our arena went from being named Thompson Bowling Arena to Jodie Meeks Arena.
Yep. They've got a ton of talent. If Cal can get them working together, they'll be a force down the road.

Agree. I’d tap the brakes a bit on thinking KY is ever an automatic win for us.
Heck, best I remember it was during the down years of Gillespie that our arena went from being named Thompson Bowling Arena to Jodie Meeks Arena.

This.

2005-06 when we won at Rupp I thought for sure we'd win the second game in Knoxville and....nope.

And yes 2008-2009 Kentucky was the worst they had been in a good while and missing the NCAAT, and while we weren't great we still made the SECT Championship and made the NCAAT. And they kicked our a$$es both times that season.

It's pretty much the opposite of football where Kentucky is usually an automatic win for us. Even in 2018, Kentucky's best season in my lifetime they lost to us. In my lifetime they've only beaten UT in football when the team is really, really bad.

Reactions: lostsheep
Kentucky isn't now nor will they ever be an automatic win for us. Doesn't mean we want be favored some years. Anybody that sees them as an automatic win just landed here from outerspace and only knows about a handful of non conference games this season.

Reactions: lostsheep
Kentucky isn't now nor will they ever be an automatic win for us. Doesn't mean we want be favored some years. Anybody that sees them as an automatic win just landed here from outerspace and only knows about a handful of non conference games this season.
I knew it and you were the FIRST to confirm that we have aliens, Martians amongst our fan base.

Reactions: ArdentVol
UK is an automatic win for us if we played them tomorrow. They may be a different team, as well as we may be, by years end, so that's up for debate.

Reactions: LibertyVol
UK is an automatic win for us if we played them tomorrow. They may be a different team, as well as we may be, by years end, so that's up for debate.
NOT....What dream world do you live in? Even if one team is significantly better than the other then it's still a rivalry game. How many times have we been the lesser team and still took a game from them?

Reactions: ArdentVol
I’m usually one to let things play out, but they are pretty much done. I just don’t see them being able to recover. They play LSU, Alabama, and Texas 3 out of the next 4. Then, they still play us twice, at Mizzou, Arkansas, Auburn, and UF.

Sorry but I was going for UK today. Just can't root for Auburn. Both programs are slimely though.

Kentucky fans pitching a fit after one bad season. Those spoiled brats have no idea what bad basketball is. Fire Cal. I dare you. They’ll quickly realize how stupid of a decision it is.

Don’t say that or they’ll end up replacing Cal with someone like Brad Stevens.

VN Store

Back