Shawn Shamburger has entered portal (but now backed out)

For some reason I thought this had already happened. Didn’t he have to sit halfway through season because of grades?

I realize the chaos here probably isn't helping things, but I do wonder if the high # of transfers is also the result of a numbers crunch from Covid (i.e. no one losing eligibility for this season). It's not exactly clear how the NCAA plans to handle that and given that it's the NCAA, we can probably assume it will be in the most idiotic fashion possible.

I realize the chaos here probably isn't helping things, but I do wonder if the high # of transfers is also the result of a numbers crunch from Covid (i.e. no one losing eligibility for this season). It's not exactly clear how the NCAA plans to handle that and given that it's the NCAA, we can probably assume it will be in the most idiotic fashion possible.

Are other schools seeing so many players enter the transfer portal?

latest-sec-transfer.jpg

Not a big loss. Dude wasn’t that good anyway.
I can't say that losing any of our defensive backs would be that big of a deal based on how they collectively played this season. It had to be one of the worst units in the country. It's hard to tell how much of that is on the coaching staff for a lack of player development... at least some of it has to be.

VN Store

Back