New Ubben tweet a few mins ago 4:45pm Jan 12

It’s simple now. Pruitt made this hire. A fired or very soon to be fired HC is not going to be allowed to make a hire like this.

Pruitt is the head coach for 2021.
The Rock on campus roped off? Something is up. I think if they bring him back, fans may protest on campus like Schiano Sunday

Where is LA vol or Atlanta vol? They said that Steele was coming here and that it didn’t mean anything regards to pruitts job security

Reactions: Vol4ever
Or he was allowed to hire him with the trust that steele could be a stabilizer if Pruitt was fired. I could see that. Steele could step in if Pruitt is gone and at least try to hold it together until another coach could be hired.

I think that's what this is. Defensive assistant and also a contingency plan so that the university isnt left high and dry if Pruitt is found at fault and fired. They realize they may have to wait longer to fire him and want someone who will be there regardless. I actually think this is good move. They can say that Pruitt hired him. But I think that theres a plan here.

View attachment 338642
If true... This is bad news.
I think they have to say this was a Pruitt hire otherwise everyone knows it’s over right? I don’t read much into that. Pruitt is still the coach until he isn’t and we need to keep players from jumping into the transfer portal or recruits leaving thinking things are not stable

VN Store

Back