The Lady Vols will be ranked.

UGA and Bama are top 31 team in the polls and both are top 25 teams in the NET rankings. Believe it or not Miss State, Arkansas, UT, and Alabama are 22, 23, 24, and 25 in the NET rankings. UGA is 15. UT has a big week to jump if they win both games, with UCONN looming.

Rather be at 23 than up and down like
a yoyo. Let's keep some consistency,,
we can always move up. With our previous
coach we were ranked high and tanked.

Reactions: vol24/7/365
So the LV's are 8-1 & ranked 23 with a loss to WV.

Indiana is 7-3 with a home loss (largest of the year) to the LVs (and road losses to kensuky and Maryland) and are ranked 18.

Does this make sense to anyone? If so please explain & I will hang up and listen. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
So the LV's are 8-1 & ranked 23 with a loss to WV.

Indiana is 7-3 with a home loss (largest of the year) to the LVs (and road losses to kensuky and Maryland) and are ranked 18.

Does this make sense to anyone? If so please explain & I will hang up and listen. Thanks in advance.

I'll give it a go.

Indiana started out at 16. Tennessee at 36.

The polls are taken every week, and teams will only go down if they lose and only go up if teams above them lose. They don't redo the rankings from scratch each week.

Indiana went up in the second week to No. 12 after Maryland and Arkansas both lost and dropped under them.
Indiana dropped to No. 15 in the second week after their first loss.
Indiana stayed at No. 15 in the third week where they didn't play a game.
Indiana dropped 4 spots to No. 19 in the fourth week after losing their second game.
Indiana flip flopped with Texas in the fifth week and dropped to No. 20 after winning their only game.
Indiana moved back to No. 19 in the six week where they didn't play but Depaul dropped below them after losing.
Indiana moved up one spot to No. 18 in the current poll after going 2-1 for the week because Texas lost.

Tennessee went from 36 to 33 to no votes to still no votes to 31 to 31 to 30 to 23.

The no votes in week 4 jumping to 31 in in week 5 was because they beat Indiana. The jump this week to 23 was after the Arkansas win.

And the two big jumps also were aided by teams in front of them losing.

Hope that helps.

Why is Courtney Banghart not under the same scrutiny as Kellie? Many advocated for her to be our head coach, but every time UNC loses to a bad team, no one has anything to say. Oh, you’re waiting for her recruits to come? But you’re not awaiting for Kellie’s?

What is with this double standard?
I wanted UT to interview Courtney because of her coaching record at Princeton. She had a conference winning percentage of .815 and a non-conference winning percentage of .711. I have no further interest in Courtney when UT hired Kellie as head coach. This is why I don't say anything when UNC loses to a bad team. I don't think this is a double standard. I think this is water under the bridge.

And right back out of the top 25 we go.

High probability of 3 losses in a row here based on past experience. We played just like we have the last 3 years in the last two games. Nothing to prove we will end up with better results.

from ranked to "rank"
menino-obeso-segurando-o-nariz-por-causa-de-um-mau-cheiro_34435-3429.jpg

VN Store

Back