#1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio State

Florida and Ole Miss gave Bama the best games all season and Stetson Bennett played better against them than Fields did who would’ve guessed that.

I personally really like Saban. I hate Bama but respect the heck out of Saban.
There's no doubt he's a good coach. Surrounding himself with the right pieces to be successful, development of players, and has his team always ready. I honestly like his passion, they can be 30 points, and a guy gets a flag, and he's as angry as if the game is on the line.

There's no doubt he's a good coach. Surrounding himself with the right pieces to be successful, development of players, and has his team always ready. I honestly like his passion, they can be 30 points, and a guy gets a flag, and he's as angry as if the game is on the line.
Plus the way they matriculate assistants and he keeps getting good replacements.

Reactions: joevol33
The simple truth is the only thing that can beat Bama is the rules.

And they don’t play by them and are governed by a different set than everybody else.

When it is this one sided and a run lasts this long, it is so far north of sigma that something that something else it at play.

I say this with all seriousness. I don’t know if Bama will lose another game under Saban. OSU can almost match them man for man and this isn’t even close.

This is not normal, and this is not fair. It isn’t even approaching an even playing field.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Nothing bothers me more than a dude celebrating a TD when his team is down 4 TDs.

And the cherry on top is the fact that it's going to get overturned.

Reactions: joevol33
No more scoring would be fine with me, now
Remember when we used to make fun of the Big 12 for those offensive shootouts. We have now entered that era but with better defense but no one will ever see it because the offenses are so dynamic.

And they don’t play by them and are governed by a different set than everybody else.

When it is this one sided and a run lasts this long, it is so far north of sigma that something that something else it at play.

I say this with all seriousness. I don’t know if Bama will lose another game under Saban. OSU can almost match them man for man and this isn’t even close.

This is not normal, and this is not fair. It isn’t even approaching an even playing field.
. But surprisingly this will be Saban’s first undefeated team since 2009

Reactions: volinbham
The only difference between Texas A&M and the 3 other teams to make the playoffs not named Alabama is that Texas A&M had to play Alabama during the regular season.

Nothing bothers me more than a dude celebrating a TD when his team is down 4 TDs.

And the cherry on top is the fact that it's going to get overturned.
I kind of think it popped up after he broke the plane. But yeah I agree with you. Hey look at me we just moved within 22 with under 9 minutes left. Lol

When you sign the number one class in seven out of the last eight years, you’re going to win a lot of games. Then when you add on the fact that they have they greatest coach in college sports history, you get what Alabama has become.

VN Store

Back