Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansley has been looking for a way out. Pruitt wants to hire another defensive coach. So there's a path to make a hire with several scenarios for how it plays out. A lot of people would like to see Steele back at UT, and the role could be fluid.

Ansley has been looking for a way out. Pruitt wants to hire another defensive coach. So there's a path to make a hire with several scenarios for how it plays out. A lot of people would like to see Steele back at UT, and the role could be fluid.
If Steele ends up as the head coach that's the AD waving the white flag. Total garbage.

Chadwell could be a good hire. 11 years head coaching experience and he's an offensive coach. He's not an SEC boy but he's got geographic ties. Wonder how well he would recruit the Carolinas and Georgia. Plus, he's young and looks cool. Pruitt looks decidedly uncool, so it would be refreshing to have a head coach who doesn't have a conehead and a permanently arched eyebrow like he just smelled a stout fart.

“Young and looks cool.” More important than people think

Chadwell could be a good hire. 11 years head coaching experience and he's an offensive coach. He's not an SEC boy but he's got geographic ties. Wonder how well he would recruit the Carolinas and Georgia. Plus, he's young and looks cool. Pruitt looks decidedly uncool, so it would be refreshing to have a head coach who doesn't have a conehead and a permanently arched eyebrow like he just smelled a stout fart.
🤦‍♂️ FFS...really? Now we care about who would win a beauty contest?..come on man 🤷‍♂️

You can tell in Pruitts demeanor he doesn’t wanna be here anymore he’s dejected and checked out and has been since the UK game.

I feel like @nicksjuzunk would be proud of the breakfast I had yesterday. Pineapple bowl with Greek yogurt, honey drizzle and granola

Only would be proud if you separated and weighed each individual food content in grams and then subtracted from your daily macro allotment without sacrificing your daily protein goals...................... lol

So ur saying Pruitt could stay and Steele becomes DC...there is no way

Y’all ready to give Chadwell 5 years?

Yes. But the caveat is there needs to be steady improvement, no losses to cupcakes, and going winless in conference is an immediate deal breaker.

For the life of me I don't understand why UT can't make a hire that can achieve that basic competency.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I can understand Napier not wanting this job. He seems to want Saban-like control and is willing to hold out where he is until he gets it. Maybe LSU or even Bama down the road.

I like Freeze or Kiffin but I don't think the people in power, right or wrong, will pursue either.

Realistically, Campbell is probably holding out for a Big 10 gig.

That leaves you swimming in the NFL retread pool or a hot name in the Sun Belt, MAC, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back