Is the investigation being dragged out so...

It could be a win win. Pruitt could get a nice partial payout and happily be out of here and Tennessee could be happy they didn't have to pay the full buyout for him to be gone.
I can't imagine Pruitt is wanting to stay here and it seems UT wants him gone.

Reactions: chattavol420
Double edged sword because Pruitt lawyered up and will go after Tennessee. It's a lose lose situation we have here.
Where was it reported that Pruitt hired an attorney? I may have missed that one. It was posted last week on VN while the a poster was listening to a Knox radio station, but it turned out the radio host was referencing the school hiring lawyers for the investigation.

Reactions: Border Vol
Please Mark Ingram he'd definitely ready for prime time.:cool:

I mean...he is a former heisman trophy winner. But I think he’s still playing so we’ll just have to see if he can find time for the job. Also he went to bama and you know how dumb those guys usually are (see Pruitt). And yet stil, better than fulmer no question

Did you not say this investigation was a calculated strategy?

Yes, and it can be a "strategy" for an internal investigation to get a coach fired with cause. I really don't think they are going to come out of this without paying him something though. I believe that they are trying to get Gomer to the table to negotiate a much lower buyout. They'll show him the evidence they've collected and say would you rather have a little bit of a buyout or would you rather shoot for nothing? Then see what happens.

AD Phil Fulmer can become coach Fulmer again. Say Pruitt is fired in February or before Spring practice, it would be to late to hire a coach of any relevance so Phil could tag himself interim. Just a thought.
People say this stuff but I dont think at this point in Fulmers life he wants to live the football coach grind life.

Its being drug out because they are all watching vn to see who comes up with the dum.....err i mean best conspiracy theory.
Or maybe they’re looking for the cutest post attacking another Vol fan in an attempt to get VN likes at his expense.
Maybe you’ll get the job volfannbama!
Pulling for ya

Reactions: Border Vol
I could watch UT next season if Fulmer acted as interim coach.
I be interested to see if heś learned anything during his coaching absence .

VN Store

Back