Wanya Morris In the transfer portal

Please tell us HOW YOU KNOW this!
I don't. Like most others I'm speculating "what ifs". It could be one thing or the other. To me though it doesn't make a ton of sense to leave a coach "you love" if there's still a good chance that he's retained. Honestly, barring a "for cause" firing... I don't think Pruitt is going to lose his job this year. I think he's performed poorly enough to deserve being fired.... I just don't think he will be from the indications we've seen.

Last edited:
I haven't see any article stating this it true. Can someone please provide a link to the article so I can continue to cry in my beer?

Reactions: Border Vol
I haven't see any article stating this it true. Can someone please provide a link to the article so I can continue to cry in my beer?

There aren't any because he is not. Austin Price updated late last night that while he may, he has not yet entered. Also said others have been rumored but are now staying so nothing is a guarantee

I don't know how dire. But you can't paint this as "good".
Don’t remember doing that. I’m saying the truth trends towards the middle. This is worse than the Butch years when “attrition” was your passion. Never thought losing Ray Raulerson contributed to the crippling effect. Wanya would be significant but Shrout wasn’t...middle.

Thought he played lazy all year. Got burnt alot on the outside and several false starts
Me too and he aint the only 5 star who did. Maybe these stars plan or has entered the portal because they did not get those so called extra benefits as others may have. Not enough money to go around i guess !

Don’t remember doing that. I’m saying the truth trends towards the middle. This is worse than the Butch years when “attrition” was your passion. Never thought losing Ray Raulerson contributed to the crippling effect. Wanya would be significant but Shrout wasn’t...middle.
The attrition then was mostly players that either had potential to help or that he had signed when they weren't any good. The attrition now includes contributors. I don't see this in the "middle". It is pretty bad and getting worse.

Reactions: igotworms
He hasn't developed because Friend can't coach a lick..... So I guess you are one of those sheep that see player development across the board under Pruitt and his staff..........

That isn't what I said! Learn to read. Maybe it was development. ALL OF US will find out the truth should he stay and be developed under another OL and possibly HC. You don't know squat. None of us do. Quit acting like you know. It is hard for even 5 star talent to do well when you have a TERRIBLE QB!!! A team with a TERRIBLE QB is EASY TO DEFEND, key on the run. Everyone knows that to be true!

The attrition then was mostly players that either had potential to help or that he had signed when they weren't any good. The attrition now includes contributors. I don't see this in the "middle". It is pretty bad and getting worse.
Which contributors? If Morris follows through that’s one. JG? Do we need to do this? Hooker cancels out Shrout. Buchanan ain’t played in two years. Sorry...no tears for Brandon Johnson! Good kid...no tears. Attrition wasn’t the bogeyman for Butch and so far isn’t for Pruitt. Not to say it’s not going to happen but the pelting your VN body has taken for pulling the attrition alarm has been for naught. Give us another season of Jahmir Johnson and work Perry into shape and I’m not even sweating Morris. He just hasn’t built up brand loyalty with me yet.

Which contributors? If Morris follows through that’s one. JG? Do we need to do this? Hooker cancels out Shrout. Buchanan ain’t played in two years. Sorry...no tears for Brandon Johnson! Good kid...no tears. Attrition wasn’t the bogeyman for Butch and so far isn’t for Pruitt. Not to say it’s not going to happen but the pelting your VN body has taken for pulling the attrition alarm has been for naught. Give us another season of Jahmir Johnson and work Perry into shape and I’m not even sweating Morris. He just hasn’t built up brand loyalty with me yet.

He was quarantined like 3 times!
He couldn't just focus and stay alone.

It's almost as if he did it on purpose so he DIDN'T have to practice.

Has Jahmir Johnson said he was planning on coming back yet? I was Hoping he would Be back with Trey Graduated and some of the other guys on the OL that have been mentioned possibly leaving.

Has Jahmir Johnson said he was planning on coming back yet? I was Hoping he would Be back with Trey Graduated and some of the other guys on the OL that have been mentioned possibly leaving.
Hasn’t made an announcement. Doesn’t need to if he’s coming back.

Reactions: lexkyvol and A.J.
I just hope Tennessee doesn't lose so many players that they would be comparable to the 1971-1972 Marshall football teams.:eek::rolleyes:

This probably won't happen, but this is going to be the first year that something like a wholesale evacuation could take place if the vote on the transfer rule goes as expected. That's a bit scary. At the very least it's already hurt us in depth at the QB DL, and RB positions.

Reactions: Border Vol
Why? The longer the turmoil goes on , the more chances we have players becoming disenchanted with the program and looking elsewhere. It is not hard to understand that scenario can happen. There was already a tweet from Bailey’s dad stating they are here for Pruitt not necessarily UT.
Bailey’s dad is a diva and his son is a grown man who makes his own decisions.

VN Store

Back