Basketball Anybody???

I bet CBS is just praying for a Gonzaga vs Baylor undefeated National Title game. The ratings would dwarf Michigan State vs Indiana State’s 1979 classic.
I wish our games against Gonzaga and Villanova earlier this season had been played as scheduled...Rona flu. I still can't believe that Zaga came all the way to Fort Worth to play Virginia rather than Baylor or Texas (Houston had a conference game that day).

Baylor also had a potential preseason game with Iowa taken away because of Corona. Drew loaded up the schedule for this season.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I bet CBS is just praying for a Gonzaga vs Baylor undefeated National Title game. The ratings would dwarf Michigan State vs Indiana State’s 1979 classic.
Baylor scored 76 pts aganst OU two nights ago and 40 of those pts came from the bench. Drew's bench has been killing it this season.

Baylor scored 76 pts aganst OU two nights ago and 40 of those pts came from the bench. Drew's bench has been killing it this season.
I know you guys are good, and deserving of your ranking. I was just saying that Baylor vs Gonzaga isn’t exactly going to be a huge draw this March Madness If it happens. Kind of like UVA and TTU.

Reactions: BUBear
I know you guys are good, and deserving of your ranking. I was just saying that Baylor vs Gonzaga isn’t exactly going to be a huge draw this March Madness If it happens. Kind of like UVA and TTU.
Of the 10 listed, which 2 would give the biggest draw matchup wise? Michigan? Then Zags or Baylor? Or would a Cinderella run be a good draw?

Of the 10 listed, which 2 would give the biggest draw matchup wise? Michigan? Then Zags or Baylor? Or would a Cinderella run be a good draw?
28 million sets of eyeballs in Texas that would tune in to watch a team from Texas play. Many of them rooting against Baylor (looking at you whorns, aggys, raider rash and TCWho) but they would still tune in.

I didn’t go to those shows. I lived in NYC at the time. We’re you able to see Terry’s post?
terry's facebook page was fascinating
my son bought me a revised copy of "there was a Light"
lots of good memories and many things i never knew.. Beginning chapter 17 (sister lovers 1974=1975.b"

Ok. It’s just Terry telling a particularly legendary story about a night at Ardent in the 60’s. Don’t want to spoil the rest.

would really enjoy talking with terry..... looks like he has a lot of good people following him. need to put him in touch with my son == english professor who's quite interested in memphis music scene

The main reason I follow basketball more closely is all the small schools having a chance. Love seeing a school with an undergrad enrollment under 5k hang with a school boasting 30k+

#1 Gonzaga 116 Portland 88
#2 Baylor 67 TCU 49
#4 Texas 72 #14 WVU 70
#6 Kansas 63 Oklahoma 59
#7 Creighton 97 St John's 79
#9 Tennessee 68 A&M 54
#11 Houston 71 Tulane 50
Ohio State 79 #15 Rutgers 68
#18 Texas Tech 91 Iowa State 64
#21 Duke 79 Wake Forest 68
#22 Virginia 61 Boston College 49

Last edited:
#2 Baylor 67 TCU 49
#4 Texas 72 #14 WVU 70
#7 Creighton 97 St John's 79
#9 Tennessee 68 A&M 54
Ohio State 79 #15 Rutgers 68
#21 Duke 79 Wake Forest 68
#22 Virginia 61 Boston College 49
Really hoped Texas was going down today. Clutch 3 at the end save them sadly.

Reactions: BUBear
#5 Iowa 86 #16 Minnesota 71
Maryland 66 #12 Illinois 63
#19 VaTech 77 Notre Dame 63

Last edited:
Okie Lite 75 #6 Kansas 70
#7 Michigan 77 #9 Wisconsin 54
#20 Va Tech 74 #19 Duke 67

Last edited:
maybe oh maybe it's sinkhole or earthquake time...
i have gotten over tide's visit to kville...glad i wasnt able to watch

VN Store

Back