Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better have a good hire lined up if they’re really going to fire Jeremy. A lot of these players would go to war for this guy. If they fire him and hire some coach McDoodoo, I’m going up there to whip a booster or two.

Reactions: UTwild82
They better have a good hire lined up if they’re really going to fire Jeremy. A lot of these players would go to war for this guy. If they fire him and hire some coach McDoodoo, I’m going up there to whip a booster or two.
They went to plenty of wars with him and either shot themself or only halfway showed up.

Gonna need a sure fire coach. Big splash kind of hire to save things. Meyer, Bob Stoops kind of hire. Idk if kiffin, freeze will be able to salvage this program and make ut respectable in a season.

Pretty sure the 4:25 announcement was that we are paying the law firm $500/hour.

Holy hell I got in the wrong profession. They’ll never wrap this thing up with that rate.
The no. 1 rewarding profession is to be a failed Head Coach of a P5 college football program.

They went to plenty of wars with him and either shot themself or only halfway showed up.

Only thing they ever showed up for was Running through the T.

I’m serious in saying this, Pruitt would have been Fired Midseason if now for the show JJ put on in key games last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back