Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubbs just said fulmer would be the ad going forward.

also that he is free and clear of any of these ncaa issues

In that case, won’t be freeze. Probably go the old head route with Cut/Steele combo or some **** lol.. probably would actually win and be smart cuz you get TY and Arch

I like him. I have some reservations just from his time spent with saban but more importantly he’s been a successful OC, got a good look at Clemson before their rise, and he’s shown to be a successful head coach. His win over Iowa state won me over a lot for him. It’s hard enough to beat a better program.... much less a better program with a great coach.

I used to lean more Chadwell over Napier but the more i watch tape of Napier the more i think i prefer him because i think he is less of a gamble.
Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I don’t think you have to be a great coach to have success at Tennessee. Easy to recruit to, and there’s only a handful of programs across the country who can provide better resources. A good coach can win 8-10 year in and year out. Find a special QB every few years, and you can take it to another level. I think Napier could be that guy.

2021 off to a rocky start

Met him when he was at my brother's high school baseball game at Blackman many years ago to evaluate David Price. Very gracious dude, he was awesome to my brother and I, he talked baseball with me and taught me some of what he was looking at when evaluating pitching during the game. I'm not a baseball guy but I could've listen to him all all day. RIP!

Damn dude..everybody "cheats"..it is hilarious that there are people that really do not understand or believe that fact.

Pruitt just pissed too many folks off, and a rat decided it would be a good idea to go scorched earth to get rid of him. Nobody anywhere else would have to put up with slimy weasel crap like that.
We don’t protect any of our coaches.... we lost pearl over a rule that was changed the very next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back