Men’s Basketball Opponents

After watching Gonzaga play tonight I’m glad we didn’t play them Early in the season as was scheduled. They are by far the best team I have seen play, albeit , they are beating A non athletic BYU into the ground.

Big, athletic, good ball movement and can shoot the three. Very stout team and the best in the country rt now.

Reactions: StrangeVol
After watching Gonzaga play tonight I’m glad we didn’t play them Early in the season as was scheduled. They are by far the best team I have seen play, albeit , they are beating A non athletic BYU into the ground.
If you want to get a good laugh, turn on Sirius or XM if you have it and see if it's the Gonzaga play by play guys. You'll appreciate what we have that much more. Their team is solid, their commentators suck.

That early game could have resulted in a lot of lost confidence for our team. We will be MUCH better if/when we see them again.
I don't know. We were playing solid D at the time and we were putting up points. Now the secret is out on how to beat us. I think we would have had a great chance to beat them. Now, those guys are rolling and getting more in sync. I wish we could have had our shot a month ago.

Reactions: volfan__18
I don't know. We were playing solid D at the time and we were putting up points. Now the secret is out on how to beat us. I think we would have had a great chance to beat them. Now, those guys are rolling and getting more in sync. I wish we could have had our shot a month ago.
Schwartz’ press conference will give you more info here.

Hopefully we are a better team than just a scheme to be figured out. It would be a shame if we are only as good as our scheme. Great teams can play different styles, tempos, and make adjustments. I’m not sure we are quite there yet. Still, basketball has been a breath of fresh air.

Hopefully we are a better team than just a scheme to be figured out. It would be a shame if we are only as good as our scheme. Great teams can play different styles, tempos, and make adjustments. I’m not sure we are quite there yet. Still, basketball has been a breath of fresh air.
It's absolutely refreshing to watch these guys after having suffered through the football season... again.

VN Store

Back