Lady Vols - National Anthem

Spook1

Ancient Vol
The Knoxville News Sentinel has an article released tonight that all the Lady Vols except one knelt during the National Anthem. We do not need politics in college sports period. This is a total shock as I would not have believed it would have happened with the Volunteers.

Get used to it......social mores are in flux.....the political reset suggests progressive (far left) politics will permeate all parts of our lives. Kneeling
during the anthem is part and parcel of the new normal. Perhaps parts of Hickissippi will be somewhat immune, but not the rest of us.

Oh my goodness! And here I was concerned that our country was being attacked by a prolific virus and violent insurrectionists who were incited by the president. Student-athletes peacefully protesting the obvious double-standard our government has for different races in this country? Now THAT’s troubling. :rolleyes:

The Knoxville News Sentinel has an article released tonight that all the Lady Vols except one knelt during the National Anthem. We do not need politics in college sports period. This is a total shock as I would not have believed it would have happened with the Volunteers.

Bigger fish to fry than worrying about chicks kneeling at a basketball game.

Let it go.

Oh my goodness! And here I was concerned that our country was being attacked by a prolific virus and violent insurrectionists who were incited by the president. Student-athletes peacefully protesting the obvious double-standard our government has for different races in this country? Now THAT’s troubling. :rolleyes:

They must downright hate places like China if they possess disdain for the US and its attitude toward minorities.

VN Store

Back