'17 NC QB Hendon Hooker (Vol transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need competition. we need depth. he helps immediately with both. boom...definitely

Reactions: T Dog
Outside of the Liberty game, he was wasn't good this year.
Wut? He had a 157+ QBR in 5/7 games and ran for another NINE TDs. 65% and almost 9 ypa.

He had one terrible game vs Wake and the rest were good-great. Unless he fulmbled a ton or took too many sacks (which don't show on box score stats) then I don't see the problem.

Does the kid transferring in make any of us believe the Chaney is gone, even if Pruitt returns? (I'm totally there that the entire coaching staff will be different.)

Bailey came to TN JUST because if Pruitt. If Pruitt is gone, then safe money is on Bailey transferring.
Maybe so. I’m not saying you’re wrong. And I saw his dads tweet. Just Seems like an awfully big commitment for a guy that showed no commitment to Bailey over the course of the season (even after finally benching JG).

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Maybe so. I’m not saying you’re wrong. And I saw his dads tweet. Just Seems like an awfully big commitment for a guy that showed no commitment to Bailey over the course of the season.

In your eyes. Perhaps in HB’s eyes, he was a true Fr and they had a plan for how to develop him. We don’t know what they talked about.

He's listed as rJR on their roster.
Ahh ok I thought he entered in 2018 going from his passing stats.

So
2017 tr fr
2018 - rs fr
2019 - rs so
2020 - rs jr
2021 - rs jr
2022 - rs sr

Yeah I only see 2 more years. THOUGH he may be claiming a 7th year possibility (normally a 6th year) because he was redshirted his freshman season. That is a new general exception to a 6th season. 3 years to play 2? Just a guess.

Callahan confirmed he has 2 years left. Not sure what Farrell is going by.

Though I still think, according to the new rules, he could be approved for a 7th season if he were injured for an entire season in the future. But let's hope not.

He brings hope.

Man, if he can bring that game to UT, we have a QB. He looked a lot like Dobbs on those runs and he looked pretty accurate too.
Definitely a guy that needs game time to show himself, like Dobbs. If Pruitt is still here and going just by practice drills, kid will be sat.

Reactions: ACvol3
Ahh ok I thought he entered in 2018 going from his passing stats.

So
2017 tr fr
2018 - rs fr
2019 - rs so
2020 - rs jr
2021 - rs jr
2022 - rs sr

Yeah I only see 2 more years. THOUGH he may be claiming a 7th year possibility (normally a 6th year) because he was redshirted his freshman season. That is a new general exception to a 6th season. 3 years to play 2? Just a guess.

This year didn’t count towards total eligibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back