Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of conflicting info lol. I find it hard to believe they’re telling players that with interviews/questioning left to be had. Pruitt hasn’t even had his sit down yet according to some.

Patrick Brown from 247 just said in a thread that if Pruitt is fired he believes a lot of players from the last two classes may transfer.

They may be telling players that for damage control or Pruitt may really be returning.

Reactions: Devo182
Patrick Brown from 247 just said in a thread that if Pruitt is fired he believes a lot of players from the last two classes may transfer.

They may be telling players that for damage control or Pruitt may really be returning.
I think the former makes more sense. Keep them in the dark until it’s for sure.

Lots of conflicting info lol. I find it hard to believe they’re telling players that with interviews/questioning left to be had. Pruitt hasn’t even had his sit down yet according to some.
Even if they actually did, what else are they supposed to say? They can't really tell them that they don't know. If they are telling the players that why not release a statement saying he is back to the media? Why aren't assistants being hired? Why are we landing no transfers when some schools have already landed 7 or 8?

Seriously, sounds like someone saw Alontae Taylor’s cryptic tweet last night and is running with players know Pruitt is back story.

Reactions: Devo182
Even if they actually did, what else are they supposed to say? They can't really tell them that they don't know. If they are telling the players that why not release a statement saying he is back to the media? Why aren't assistants being hired? Why are we landing no transfers when some schools have already landed 7 or 8?
I’m with you. Although, nothing makes sense to me that our Admin does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back