Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Interested to know how we differentiate the left from right in these situations. And is your right nut more valuable, is that why you offered up specifically your left nut. Inquiring minds are curious.

Have you ever heard someone say they would give their right nut? It is unnatural similar to brushing your teeth with your left hand.

Interested to know how we differentiate the left from right in these situations. And is your right nut more valuable, is that why you offered up specifically your left nut. Inquiring minds are curious.
I'm in a stage in life where my nuts are useless. Honestly, I'd give both for Tshiebwe, but I'd like to preserve one for a similar future transaction of some sort. 😀

I'm in a stage in life where my nuts are useless. Honestly, I'd give both for Tshiebwe, but I'd like to preserve one for a similar future transaction of some sort. 😀
This discussion reminds me of the Gene Simmons character in the movie Extract talking about Step’s balls

This discussion reminds me of the Gene Simmons character in the movie Extract talking about Step’s balls
Yeah, for sure. On a side note, I met Gene Simmons a number of years ago at a convention sponsored by our company. I have to say that he was undoubtedly the most interesting character I’ve ever run across. However, the women loved him.

Fansided website says that Tshiebwe would be a good addition to the 2022 class along with Chandler since Anosike, Fulkerson and Pons are all graduating.
They aren't wrong, except Chandler is in the '21 class, and there is a good chance Fulk and Anosike return, next year. Tshiebwe would immediately be the most talented big man on the team the day he walked in the door.

Tennessee has reached out and is involved with both, I’m guessing a big factor is going to be if these guys would be willing to wait until spring to transfer...Tennessee currently does not have a scholarship to give them if they’re wanting to trader now.

Reactions: Volfan1000
On the recruiting front some people have been asking about a pair of transfers that hit the market this week. Former four-star guard Caleb Mills who is originally from Asheville is leaving Houston and looking for a new home. He averaged 13.2 points coming off the bench last year Tennessee definitely has interest and with Desmond Oliver’s ties in North Carolina the Vols would probably have a chance to be serious contenders.

The other name out there is West Virginia big man Oscar Tshiebwe, a former five-star prospect and the No. 26 overall recruit in 2019.

Tennessee has definite interest in both, the problem for the Vols is that they don’t have an available scholarship. Would one or both be interested in sitting out the rest of the semester and enrolling in the summer? That seems dubious when there’s so much interest in both.

Would Barnes force a transfer during the middle of the season to make room one if the player wanted to come? That seems unlikely and would generate some ugly press.

Lastly B.J. Edwards was in attendance at the Arkansas game on Wednesday night and we continue to feel very good about Tennessee’s chances there.
-VQ

So, if there isn't a scholarship available, then who is staying?

There are 2 current prospects signed in Chandler and Mashack.

Pons is surely gone after this year. Fulky is the other Senior, but there's talk he might stay another year. Anosike is said to be staying another year. Between Keon and Springer surely one of them is going to the pros. I just don't see how there isn't a scholarship that's going to be available especially to go after the center from WVU.

Can someone clarify this for me?

Pons is surely gone after this year. Fulky is the other Senior, but there's talk he might stay another year. Anosike is said to be staying another year. Between Keon and Springer surely one of them is going to the pros. I just don't see how there isn't a scholarship that's going to be available especially to go after the center from WVU.

These transfers are wanting to enroll right now for the spring semester in school. Currently we do not have anything available

I don't think there is any way to clarify this currently. Too many unknowns and there are a ton of different scenarios that could play out.

Reactions: walkenvol

If they are talking about AFTER the current season, there are 3 seniors (Fulk, Anosike, Pons) minus the 2 signees leaves one scholarship but 2 transfer are mentioned in the report.

What schools are the two of them looking at that do have open scholarships. Is it common for teams to typically have an open spot midway through the year?

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back