Friend took a paycut.

he's an easy one to blame... but we can't forget when he hired Pruitt, all hell had broke lose and we were way down on our list of potential coaches already. it was a shot in the dark really... stole a guy from bama... just didn't work out
We could have hired Kiffin so they can keep there excuses.

Pruitt’s main man. Said he couldn’t do this without him. Didn’t know you needed someone else to assist you to come up with a strategy to absolutely run a program into the ground at the level they have done in 3 years....and for $800,000 a year at that. That’s a special kind of sucking right there.

Will Friend got paid what the market thinks he is worth, not what his college roommate and best friend wanted to give him.

he's an easy one to blame... but we can't forget when he hired Pruitt, all hell had broke lose and we were way down on our list of potential coaches already. it was a shot in the dark really... stole a guy from bama... just didn't work out

Coulda hired a Hugh School Coach until the right guy was available-----------------------

I wouldn't waste my breath man. Plenty here who have no clue what Fulmer inherited. That post-crisis hire is a mulligan. Now that extension during the season. That's another story.

I wouldn't waste my breath man. Plenty here who have no clue what Fulmer inherited. That post-crisis hire is a mulligan. Now that extension during the season. That's another story.
What is Fulmer doing to fix the same mess 3 years later? Nothing. If he can’t fix it then he needs to get out so we can hire someone who can.

VN Store

Back