Coachery

I would be happy with Fickle. Is anyone watching this beat down he is putting on Kirby with a much of 3* recruits against kirbys 4 and 5* players.

Fickell’s buyout is $23.8 million. We can’t pay Pruitt’s buyout of $12 million...but we’re gonna pay almost $24 million to pay Fickell’s buyout?

Edit: it’s $3.5 million as of today. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Fickell’s buyout is $23.8 million. We can’t pay Pruitt’s buyout of $12 million...but we’re gonna pay almost $24 million to pay Fickell’s buyout?
May take couple years to be compensated back. But if he won 11 games and a bowl in 2 of his first 3 seasons I think everyone would be on with spending money especially the boosters.

Reactions: UT_Mike
Reactions: MoreSteam
UT just hired Michael Glazier as an advisor in the investigation. That is not a good sign.

Showing my ignorance here, who is Michael Glazier? A cursive Googlin' returns a few medical docs, an author, etc.

Btw, thanks for continuing to provide info on what you're hearing!

Things aren’t looking good on the investigation front. Pruitt may be guilty of both lack of institutional control, and approving improper benefits. It sounds like Glazier is there to unite everyone around one clear account of how the infractions happened, and who committed them. Instead, they’re discovering new infractions, and more factionalizing is happening among the staff. No matter where you want things to go regarding the coaching staff, this is bad for the U of T.

Things aren’t looking good on the investigation front. Pruitt may be guilty of both lack of institutional control, and approving improper benefits. It sounds like Glazier is there to unite everyone around one clear account of how the infractions happened, and who committed them. Instead, they’re discovering new infractions, and more factionalizing is happening among the staff. No matter where you want things to go regarding the coaching staff, this is bad for the U of T.

This is bad all around. Especially for those of us that want hugh freeze.

The absolute best thing that could have happened for the university of Tennessee is for football to have not happened in 2020. I said this early last year.

We would be seen as a team on the up after winning out our season, recruiting would be booming, our young stars would have another year to learn. But no, this is Tennessee and we can’t have nice things. We are standing at the edge of a cliff... do we fall?

So far I have to say you have been closer to what is going on than most of the so called insiders on here. Thanks for the info.
The scary thing is I don’t think anyone knows what’s going to happen next. I assume there’s a chance they could wrap this up in a tidy bundle and start hiring assistants, but that suddenly seems like a high bar.

He’s the best attorney/consultant in the country, but hiring him usually means you broke something.

Should be more concerned with Kyle Skillman. He's the "fact finder". Skillman also advises NCAA institutions during enforcement investigations and helps universities investigate and report NCAA rules violations.

Do you mind explaining something that doesn’t reveal your source, but at least helps explain how he/she is credible? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I want to believe you yet I also don’t know if we can. Does this person work in the athletic department? Friends with someone? Maybe play backgammon with someone’s grandma? Ya know, the usual back alley source?

Skillman and Glazier work for the same firm. Glazier was ground zero in the Pearl investigation, and ultimately turned in the report that canned him. Pearl had every opportunity to come clean, and didn’t. Let’s hope we’re smarter this time.

VN Store

Back