Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
There's no way that UT hires Freeze. He gave a new meaning to cheating $$$, went 60% in wins with a stacked team, not to mention the hookers.

lol
Zoning in on Chris Peterson... :p

Reactions: Border Vol
Why haven't they announced freeze yet? I thought we were waiting to steal thunder from the playoffs?!😂

Reactions: GordonC
you pick scabs, don't you?
HA
I do with this. Ever since I saw someone telling the rest of us who didn't believe an "insider" the other day to find another team. Those guys know nothing, and it's obvious.

Reactions: GordonC
So tennessee that there is literally a proven qualified head coach making himself available for this job but we will make the dumb decision to keep Pruitt based solely on the fact that we’ve made so many dumb decisions prior to him that put us in this situation. SO tennessee.

Once again our hopes will be shattered at a chance to hire a proven winner and offensive genius when Saban hires Freeze to replace Sark.

Bama is the place for coaches to go rehab themselves and Saban is paid the dividends along the way.

Time and time again this has been the case and when lord Saban hires Freeze all the negatively goes away surrounding Freeze. Because, no one is willing to or able to question Saban's decisions. Just like when he was able to coach 2 days after being Covid positive while looking very physically ill on the sidelines......

But in the end, UTs rivals get better and UT gets worse.....

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Do
Once again our hopes will be shattered at a chance to hire a proven winner and offensive genius when Saban hires Freeze to replace Sark.

Bama is the place for coaches to go rehab themselves and Saban is paid the dividends along the way.

Time and time again this has been the case and when lord Saban hires Freeze all the negatively goes away surrounding Freeze. Because, no one is willing to or able to question Saban's decisions. Just like when he was able to coach 2 days after being Covid positive while looking very physically ill on the sidelines......

Do you not know that SEC and NCAA told Saban he couldn't hire Freeze even as a analyst? Also that Auburn was told they couldn't hire Freeze whonwas their top choice? Also Liberty pays him handsome so why would he leave to go be OC? Smdh

Do

Do you not know that SEC and NCAA told Saban he couldn't hire Freeze even as a analyst? Also that Auburn was told they couldn't hire Freeze whonwas their top choice? Also Liberty pays him handsome so why would he leave to go be OC? Smdh
I can guarantee you that Freeze was never a candidate for the Auburn job nor their “top choice”

I can guarantee you that Freeze was never a candidate for the Auburn job nor their “top choice”

Freeze was not a candidate at Auburn or South Carolina in part because the feeling behind the scenes is still that the SEC will not approve his hiring in the conference at this point. It prevented him from being an analyst at Bama three years ago and from being an OC two years ago.

I truly hope you stay around to eat a **** ton of crow after Hugh Freeze wins a natty. Because he will. He’s going to be the next dominant coach.

Based on what? Two 9-win regular seasons at Ole Miss? Hate to break it to you, but Houston Nutt and David Cutcliffe each won 9 games at Ole Miss and neither went on to win a National Championship.

I truly hope you stay around to eat a **** ton of crow after Hugh Freeze wins a natty. Because he will. He’s going to be the next dominant coach.
Wtf does that have to do with him being a candidate at Auburn? Or Auburn’s first choice? And what do you mean “stay around”? I’ve been here for a decade while you’ve been here for like a week....wtf you babbling about?

I was rolling eyes until you typed this truth.

Reactions: Skippy95

No sir.

He makes 3 mil at Liberty.
Sark made 2.5 Mil as OC at Bama.
Bama will not pay 3.5 for Hugh or anyone.

Look for them to get a bright young guy to incorporate what Sark left at Bama and not deviate too much from that.

This is idiotic. Freeze is not going to Alabama to be an OC. That’s the bammers pipe dream. I wish they’d have pipe dreams like cornbread stepping down to go be their DC. That’s more realistic than Freeze going to be their OC. This idea that Freeze has some SEC ban is the fakest of fake news I’ve ever read. The governing body for a conference isn’t going to tell a school who they can or cannot hire. Specifically a president of a conference. That’s a quick way to get his butt removed. Just idiotic.

VN Store

Back