Moore turns down Boise State

It seems almost insane to me that Moore would pass up an opportunity to return to his alma mater as head coach. As crazy at it was for Kellen Moore to become the OC of America's team at age 30, I'm not sure what we saw on the field this year from Dallas really foreshadows a successful NFL coaching career i.e. a head coach job in the next two years. Boise State is a pretty turnkey operation that can get you a P5 head coaching gig within four or five seasons, so I would personally have gone that route.

Reactions: tbwhhs and VOL_Lyfe
It seems almost insane to me that Moore would pass up an opportunity to return to his alma mater as head coach. As crazy at it was for Kellen Moore to become the OC of America's team at age 30, I'm not sure what we saw on the field this year from Dallas really foreshadows a successful NFL coaching career i.e. a head coach job in the next two years. Boise State is a pretty turnkey operation that can get you a P5 head coaching gig within four or five seasons, so I would personally have gone that route.
Some people have no desire to recruit. Not sure if thats it but some really good coaches have not been interested in alma mater vacancies because you dont have to recruit in pros.

Yep. The pro season is the pro season. The college season is year round.
Can you imagine being a grown man flying to some really sketch towns to tell some kid in their living room at 16 or 17 you're amazing. Then they want you to text them every day or get upset. All year long like you said! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Can you imagine being a grown man flying to some really sketch towns to tell some kid in their living room at 16 or 17 you're amazing. Then they want you to text them every day or get upset. All year long like you said! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
I can put up with a lot worse if you pay me $4-6 million a year.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back