TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

The Rockwall-Heath (Rockwall, TX) varsity football team has a neutral playoff game vs. Cedar Hill (TX) on Saturday, January 2 @ 3:15pm CST.
Game Details: at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX

The Rockwall-Heath (Rockwall, TX) varsity football team has a neutral playoff game vs. Cedar Hill (TX) on Saturday, January 2 @ 3:15pm CST.
Game Details: at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Televised?? Or is it just locally
Texas High School football is locked up pretty well behind paywalls. I am hoping as they get deeper into the playoffs, some local TV stations will be carrying games and also putting them on their website. If I find this game tomorrow to be streamed for free, I will update the thread.

Edit: I found that the Rockwall ISD webpage has a link to listen to the game live: Meridix Everywhere

Texas High School football is locked up pretty well behind paywalls. I am hoping as they get deeper into the playoffs, some local TV stations will be carrying games and also putting them on their website. If I find this game tomorrow to be streamed for free, I will update the thread.
Surely they’ll stream Texas high school playoffs? As big as it is the commercials alone would cover the cost one would think.

Edit: I found that the Rockwall ISD webpage has a link to listen to the game live: Meridix Everywhere
Used to (like just a couple of years ago) the TX state title games were on Fox Sports 1. At least in my area (Chattanooga) it was like that.

VN Store

Back