Rose Bowl: #1 Alabama v. #4 Notre Dame (ESPN, 4PM EST)

One of the best offenses that I’ve ever seen and they’ve played half the season without Jaylen Waddle.....

Reactions: feathersax
It is sickening watching what they are doing a Bama. I mean we could barely score an offensive TD.

Watching this game is about like watching a pedestrian whose being run over by a Mack Truck.

You gotta blitz Bama to have any chance but there offensive line is much improved from last year and too good and they have way too many weapons coming from everywhere it’s just not fair.

Reactions: feathersax
The beat down is on. And some things will never change.
No matter how many times ND gets blown out in these games , next year they will be overrated and put back in the playoffs by the committee
Who else was going to be in the playoff?

House-sitting for son, & they have HULU tv. Many viewing choices, including radio feeds from ND & Bama. Should I go masochist & listen to Eli Gold?:oops:

No matter how many times ND gets blown out in these games , next year they will be overrated and put back in the playoffs by the committee
Yes they will and we will still have Cornbread looking clueless on the sideline getting blown out again.

Reactions: GVol1966
Who else was going to be the playoff? Hate them all you want but they had a better resume than A&M.

VN Store

Back