What does investigation have to find to out JP

What kind of backwards, mafia-style thinking is this?

Let's figure out what it would take to get rid of the schmuck, then manufacture (or in this case wish for) just enough bad stuff to come to light to get that job done?

What? Are you seriously taking the first step toward wishing ill on our program just to get rid of a coach you don't like?

Let's figure out what it would take to get rid of the schmuck, then manufacture (or in this case wish for) just enough bad stuff to come to light to get that job done?

What?

Agreed, but a lot of people are suggesting it for some reason. A few “reporters” were even saying Tennessee is waiting until this weekend because they’re trying to get Campbell and fire Pruitt for cause. Sling blade is here to stay it seems.

What? Are you seriously taking the first step toward wishing ill on our program just to get rid of a coach you don't like?
He's asking a legitimate question. I don't think he's doing what you're accusing him of

He's asking a legitimate question. I don't think he's doing what you're accusing him of
It sure sounds like he is.

OP, clear this up for me and Acuna. If your question can be thoroughly answered ("It would take A, and B, and then C. Done deal."), would you then take the next step and start wishing for A, B, and C so that Pruitt would lose the job?

Be honest now...was that going to be your next step?

I'm also curious what they would have to find to have reason to part ways. If it was something like has been reported (using credit cards to entertain recruits on visits) seems it will be minor. We'll have to wait and see

Reactions: m1al

Calm down Jeremy.....

Calm down Jeremy.....
Yes, that's me, you doxed me.

I've been VFL-82-JP for 5 years now, and the JP stands for Jeremy Pruitt. I somehow knew back in 2015 that Butch's decent 2015 and 2016 seasons would turn sour in 2017, that he'd be fired, that Currie would totally botch the new coach search, that Fulmer would be asked to come in and salvage things, and that he'd pick me out of all the possible candidates.

I had great vision back then.

What exactly do you guys think the investigation has to find for JP to be fired with cause or at least create a scenario for buyout negotiations?

Shark Humping
Fake Threats
Shower discipline violations
Helmet Tripping Safety
Locking players in the equipment room
Tearing labels off of mattresses
Using Instant Grits
Jaywalking
etc.

These and many more can drum up charges of show cause!

OP, clear this up for me and Acuna. If your question can be thoroughly answered ("It would take A, and B, and then C. Done deal."), would you then take the next step and start wishing for A, B, and C so that Pruitt would lose the job?

Be honest now...was that going to be your next step?
He's asking if Tennessee is trying to do to Pruitt what Florida did to McElwain and thats a legit question.

OP to answer your question, I don't think so. I think you had one of the kids at fanrun radio run with a nothing of a story hoping he found something, their source is VQ, VN and 247. I think people are intentionally putting bad information out there to see how far it can get and people view these people as "insiders", one actually got busted on 247 the other night.

What exactly do you guys think the investigation has to find for JP to be fired with cause or at least create a scenario for buyout negotiations?
I don't think there's a serious investigation, I think it's just the compliance department following up on a few things. Eric Gray and Brian Maurer were both going to be eligible for the bowl game so what does that tell you about the "investigation" ?

First of all I would never wish ill on our program we have enough problems as is without a pr nightmare but I don't think the investigation was opened for entertainment so there has to be something to it but I'm sure we won't know until it's over with I think it overall will hurt the program but I also think the pruitt era is coming to an end but saving the program some money does seem like a silver lining I don't understand the university and booster politics but the fact that no staff replacements have been named kinda makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

First of all I would never wish ill on our program we have enough problems as is without a pr nightmare but I don't think the investigation was opened for entertainment so there has to be something to it but I'm sure we won't know until it's over with I think it overall will hurt the program but I also think the pruitt era is coming to an end but saving the program some money does seem like a silver lining I don't understand the university and booster politics but the fact that no staff replacements have been named kinda makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes.
So, to circle back to my question of you: if your original post were thoroughly answered, would you want to see those conditions met to achieve that "silver lining" you just mentioned?

If not, then I misread you and apologize.

Yes, that's me, you doxed me.

I've been VFL-82-JP for 5 years now, and the JP stands for Jeremy Pruitt. I somehow knew back in 2015 that Butch's decent 2015 and 2016 seasons would turn sour in 2017, that he'd be fired, that Currie would totally botch the new coach search, that Fulmer would be asked to come in and salvage things, and that he'd pick me out of all the possible candidates.

I had great vision back then.
So you prefer Coach over Jeremy?

Reactions: NATHAN05
So, to circle back to my question of you: if your original post were thoroughly answered, would you want to see those conditions met to achieve that "silver lining" you just mentioned?

If not, then I misread you and apologize.
That's hard to say without knowing what the conditions are but imo if there was legit wrongdoing on pruitt's part and a reasonable buyout was reached and they kept it quiet I don't think it would be the worst thing ever maybe that's a hard pill to swallow but if the program was better off for it then okay, but like everything else I'm sure administration would find a way to botch it. Was never suggesting anyone conspire to fire Pruitt for no reason was just curious as to what everyone thinks it would be the final nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
Reactions: VFL-82-JP
It would take something similar to what happened to Pearl IMO.

He would have had to lie to the investigators.

I would like to think his time at AL would have taught him to be smart enough to cheat better than that.

Based on what I have seen the past 3 years I have my doubts.

Reactions: Sad_vol
That's hard to say without knowing what the conditions are but imo if there was legit wrongdoing on pruitt's part and a reasonable buyout was reached and they kept it quiet I don't think it would be the worst thing ever maybe that's a hard pill to swallow but if the program was better off for it then okay, but like everything else I'm sure administration would find a way to botch it. Was never suggesting anyone conspire to fire Pruitt for no reason was just curious as to what everyone thinks it would be the final nail in the coffin.
I did misread you, Sad.

My apologies.

VN Store

Back