What NFL team is Dan Mullen leaving FL for?

I see this type of thing every time I get on volnation but it still amazes me the leaps people make in their mind after seeing a tweet. With any vague reference, or really any random string of words in a tweet some poster makes a ridiculous claim as to what it must mean. This isn't even water cooler talk, it is septic tank talk. Absurd.

It’s how Freak renovates the beach house.

Mullins will be replacing Belchilk in New England....Kraft has no tolerance for losers.

I hate the Gators as much as any TN fan can but Megan Mullen seems like a sweet lady and a mother figure to the players. I’ve watched several videos of her hugging and kissing players on the cheek and it seems genuine and caring. She doesn’t stand by the bus door to stop every player. She’s standing off to the side and some of the players go to her but most walk by.

I’m going to be honest. I’d stop to get my hug and kiss. 😜😜😜

Agreed. My personal line gets drawn north of sexual innuendos about 1st ladies of the others teams. Seems like a family attack that should clearly be beneath us fans.

Problem is, it just looks really weird when you see it on video.

0027854-bkya-1280x720.jpg

Some of the shots perhaps look a bit odd (not this one) but she seems just to be a friendly sort. Some people are more touchy feely than others and cultures differ, like an aunt I have that still tries to put a big sloppy wet kiss on the cheek for anyone entering her house. I hate Floriduh with a passion but unless there is a video of her twerking on the field in front of a player, lets just move on from this. Coach families should be out of bounds, barring extreme circumstances.

Now that the Eagles season is over,, sources tell me that they may be looking to East Tennessee for a replacement for Doug Peterson.

They may be speaking with Jeremy Pruitt in hopes to reunite and recreate the magic Jalen Hurts had at Alabama with the Vols head coach.

Someone responded to his tweet by saying they hoped he gets better soon. Guessing it’s nothing to do with Mullen taking a currently non existent job opening.

VN Store

Back