Kentucky lost again

Brad Stevens just

Hahaha their own "Gruden" type threads... I'm sorry guys but UK fans have talked so much s*** to me over the years with me being a UT fan. I love to see them in misery.
Unlike UT in football, UK basketball would offer Stevens crazy money if they thought he was the answer and would come.

Unlike UT in football, UK basketball would offer Stevens crazy money if they thought he was the answer and would come.

If Stevens was ever fired by Boston (and Ainge/ownership love him) he’d have 20 NBA teams lined up at his door. I don’t think he ever goes back to college.

No clue what he’s paid as the Celtic’s coach, but what if KY offered to double it? I wouldn’t be shocked if KY offered $15 million a year if they truly believed Stevens was their guy

No clue what he’s paid as the Celtic’s coach, but what if KY offered to double it? I wouldn’t be shocked if KY offered $15 million a year if they truly believed Stevens was their guy

The Celtics could match without much effort even with COVID.

I mean Stevens is 44 and things change. But he seems extremely happy and Boston loves him. And he’s regarded as an elite coach (I think he’s actually a little overrated but still solid in the NBA).

I just don’t see it. I think another NBA team would snatch him up in a heartbeat if Boston let him go.

The Celtics could match without much effort even with COVID.

I mean Stevens is 44 and things change. But he seems extremely happy and Boston loves him. And he’s regarded as an elite coach (I think he’s actually a little overrated but still solid in the NBA).

I just don’t see it. I think another NBA team would snatch him up in a heartbeat if Boston let him go.
I gotta agree. Barring UK fielding a competitive offer, but I don't think that's within the realm of reason.

If Stevens was ever fired by Boston (and Ainge/ownership love him) he’d have 20 NBA teams lined up at his door. I don’t think he ever goes back to college.
Agreed. Unless HE wants to

If Kentucky's season continues like this,,,,2020 and beyond could be redeemed.

Well not really,,,, still a bright spot.

If we could somehow win the national title and it's in a historically bad year for UK, I can die being a satisfied sports fan.

UK may get a respite next weekend VS #23 Louisville who lost yesterday to Wisconsin 85 to 48. Louisville's worst loss in 60 years. Playing without their top scorer Grad transfer Carlik Jones. Starting 2 freshmen & 3 sophomores they looked lost.

VN Store

Back