R.I.P. Tennessee Football 1891-2020

No one inside the university cares about football anymore. It’s a shame, we have such a rich history. Hell i don’t care if we get Hugh Hugh Freeze or not I just wanted a coach that wins instead of learning as you go and gets lucky every so often. I envy and mourn......
It took you till 2020 to figure that out?

Hope everybody renews their tickets next year, I mean I don’t know anyone who attends to watch football anyway. Play on Pride!

Not me. I go for the football.

Didn’t renew this year and I will not for next season. Tennessee is not serious about winning football. It’s not any fun anymore.

This board represents a small minority of superfans. Neyland is filled with average fans on Saturdays. The stadium will be full like it always is.
This is the point I've been trying to make for months. UT football is a perfect economic market, as there will always be buyers at whatever the market price is because it's more of a social event than anything

Reactions: kcvols1
Really, attendance has been falling for several years and they can’t even sell out the luxury boxes. Dream on.

I sit beside a nice gentleman in his mid 70s every game. He says he surprised when it’s not packed. I’m thinking “what part of this **** show are you missing?” I don’t have the nerve to explain to him people today forget what happened 20 years ago.

This board represents a small minority of superfans. Neyland is filled with average fans on Saturdays. The stadium will be full like it always is.

Filled like 2018 Missouri when they had an announced attendance of 88,000 but really never had more than about 65,000?

2018missouri.png

VN Store

Back