The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

PLUS, plus, they didn’t end up playing their game v Ole Miss, which is a losable game for them.

Who else are you putting in there? Are you really putting an Ohio State team who has played half a schedule and their hardest games have been Indiana and Northwestern?

Alabama, A&M, Clemson and Notre Dame. No one else has an argument. I'd put Cincinnati in over Ohio State.

Its amazing how this guys were amazing when JG was the qb and now suck once the shiny new qb is taking snaps.

Some of yall are silly af

JG was making these mistakes as a 3rd and 4th and 5th player. Bailey is 3 starts into his career after 2 games of playing down bigly.

If Bailey is making these same mistakes in his 3rd - 5th years, yes he will be another JG

Reactions: CJBlaze
Good news: There is a team right now playing great Tennessee football. Power I, few mistakes, tough defense, the works.

Bad news: that team is called Texas A&M.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Who else are you putting in there? Are you really putting an Ohio State team who has played half a schedule and their hardest games have been Indiana and Northwestern?

Alabama, A&M, Clemson and Notre Dame. No one else has an argument. I'd put Cincinnati in over Ohio State.

Given the year they should put in Cincy if they win tonight. They won't, but they should.

Do these announcers need a towel to wipe their mouths after they get off their knees for the aggies?

We suck. Plain and simple. Our defensive guru has flopped and it appears he's found a way to squander more talent than his predecessor, which i didn't believe was possible.

Reactions: CJBlaze
We have a nice group of crybabies on the thread today! They are so miserable, I can't figure out why they don't jump ship and follow one of the teams with perfect coaches and perfect players and enjoy their football.

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back