Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally he was showing so much promise with 3 wins in year 3 lol

Not sure how you got I was saying he was showing promise from my response of “nah” but ok.

And all of the following can be true at the same time:

- really bad season
- we need to move on
- 10 game, all SEC schedule

Not that this means anything, but Freeze and Archie Manning are known to have a good relationship. Not hard to believe that Peyton could think highly of him too.
So who we got? Gus, Napier, Freeze, some other?
Who’s close to a future #1 QB recruits Family?
A lot of hires have been made because of relationship with a recruit. Right Wade Houston?

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Nope, a different German car now. Newer BMW’s are well made, not plagued with issues like the 90’s or early 2000’s.

I don’t know which is worse: our football season or the fact that you have the audacity to show your virtual face back on VN after your trolling gig in ‘17

They can’t punish us for something freeze did at ole miss. All that stuff has been settled. You don’t get caught cheating in the SEC by the ncaa. You get caught by breaking gentleman’s agreements with other sec schools and they report you.
Then why hasn't Kirby Smart been caught yet?

They can’t punish us for something freeze did at ole miss. All that stuff has been settled. You don’t get caught cheating in the SEC by the ncaa. You get caught by breaking gentleman’s agreements with other sec schools and they report you.

serious question

can freeze win without cheating here?

if the answer is yes then hire him but if
It’s no or iffy then hire someone else. The eyes won’t be looking so closely at the other coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back